Serial Killers

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eggheads panellist CJ de Mooi left a homeless man for dead after punching him and throwing him in a canal more than two decades ago. The BBC quiz show star revealed he carried out the attack after being threatened by a knife-wielding mugger while living on the streets in Amsterdam in 1998.

Maybe the cunt got a taste for it?

Sounds like CJ had a run-in with RAZOR :sherlock:

The Cleveland Torso Murderer aka The Mad Butcher of Kingsbury Run, he was one sick puppy.

Jack the Ripper and Zodiac are very similar cases in that there is a high likelihood that crimes attributed to each probably weren't committed by them and other crimes are much more likely to have been perpetrated by them.

Canna beat the russians for sheer bodycount. One chap whose real name escapes me, but was nicknamed "The Chessboard Killer" recorded his kills by marking off the squares on a chess board, he got convicted of 50 or so, but confessed to 63.

Must have been annoying as fuck for him to miss his target by just one.

If he's got 64 would he have stopped or would he have bought a new chess board I wonder.

Peter Sutcliffe was some serial killer, when Wearside Jack was sending those false recordings whole City centres would be emptied of women fearing they'd be the next victim, kept it going for years despite even looking like a maniac killer, nae faffing with knives just a simple hammer.

Fred West was likeable and probably had a good heart, Rose was the real bad one in that pair.

The one I really hate is Robert Black, an utter cunt of a human being that should have been hung drawn and quartered, could take a baseball bat to his head all day without getting bored, he's a reason the death penalty should still be allowed.

Most of these serial killers seem to be pretty sloppy, really. And it doesn't sound like they start off with a game plan. They just see an opportunity to smash some cunt with a hammer, then bury, eat, fuck the bits they hack off.

It seems to me that with even a little bit of pre-planning, a'la Dexter, there's almost no chance plod will ever catch you, regardless how many people you take a bat to.

It's worth thinking about, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...