Serial Killers

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was watching a series about yon guy that was recently caught in the states, East area rapist/original night stalker or whatever and he was one fucked up dude. Ex copper too.

In one program it mentioned a seriel killer called Edmund Kemper who i'd never heard of. He was seriously fucked up. So too was the candyman Dean Corll. Some fucked up folk in the states like.

Was watching a series about yon guy that was recently caught in the states, East area rapist/original night stalker or whatever and he was one fucked up dude. Ex copper too.

In one program it mentioned a seriel killer called Edmund Kemper who i'd never heard of. He was seriously fucked up. So too was the candyman Dean Corll. Some fucked up folk in the states like.

Cut his ma's head aff and fucked it

It's an hour, I suppose

Netflix show Mindhunter is worth a watch. It's a drama about the beginnings of psychological profiling of killers. The FBI agents go and interview killers. Ed Kemper is one of the characters. Obviously an actor playing him. It was pretty good and I binged the whole show in less than a day.

Guest the shepherd

Certainly the Brochs most famous son. Would he also have been the UKs longest serving prisoner?

My buddy Jeremy Bamber might have to watch himself now @@the shepherd.

Jury's still out on whether your buddy Bamber did commit the crime he was sent down for or not. Could be longest and greatest miscarriages of justice in the UK if he is proven innocent after the 33 years or so he's been inside for(even longer that Oscar Slater's 18 years at HMP Peterhead), @@RAZOR min.

Guest the shepherd

Top 3...

1. Harold Shipman

2. Peter Sutcliffe

3. Steve Wright

Gary Ridgway was a nasty bastard as well but would end up below Shipman on your list.

Golden State Killer

Jury's still out on whether your buddy Bamber did commit the crime he was sent down for or not. Could be longest and greatest miscarriages of justice in the UK if he is proven innocent after the 33 years or so he's been inside for(even longer that Oscar Slater's 18 years at HMP Peterhead), @@RAZOR min.

The fight goes on. There hasn't been a fresh appeal now in a while. Plenty of youtube evidence to support his claim though.