Sam Cosgrove

fuckin nick eh ye ya spazzy mess Majin when yer bairns grow up tae see thir faithers a born victim n a reject thit taks beastins aff ither men, Majin how ashamed thil be ya mongol cunt

Fuck up you spastic waste of space. "Majin" you actually had a brain instead of spouting such utter pish and living out of a cheap fridge freezer that needs defrosting. Go fuck your sister again or your mother, you need a release

• Upvote 1

Fuck up you spastic waste of space. "Majin" you actually had a brain instead of spouting such utter pish and living out of a cheap fridge freezer that needs defrosting. Go fuck your sister again or your mother, you need a release

I stuck it on ignore when it first appeared, patently obviously someone else's burner account.

Strange way to spend your time but hey how some people are sad.

Going after your kids is a particularly low blow and quite frankly, that should get a wee time out via the ban hammer.

• Upvote 2

I stuck it on ignore when it first appeared, patently obviously someone else's burner account.

Strange way to spend your time but hey how some people are sad.

Going after your kids is a particularly low blow and quite frankly, that should get a wee time out via the ban hammer.

The block function is underrated I feel.

Essentially the people you block no longer exist. They are just gone, they cease to exist.

Which is a great feeling tbh. Particularly when you realise how desperate the usual offenders are to be being your face and as annoying as fucking possible.

Fuck them. Ignore = delete from existence

The block function is underrated I feel.

Essentially the people you block no longer exist. They are just gone, they cease to exist.

Which is a great feeling tbh. Particularly when you realise how desperate the usual offenders are to be being your face and as annoying as fucking possible.

Fuck them. Ignore = delete from existence

Only down side is people quoting their shit chat all the time.

V fir victims. 3 fir the price eh wan. dregs oor n force. Mcdoogyll niver live doon ez temp ban, talk aboot makin a cunt eh it never firget doogy ehm still wipin chewie aff me bates efter ez last maulin. ersehole split open like a pistachio shell n hisna closed richt since. eezy peezy. yaaassass

The only thing easy peasy and mauled is your sisters arse hole after you and your dad got near it, imbecile