Bruce Anderson

RE fans going easy on him

Didn't Craig Storie burst on to the scene and then fade into obscurity, with fans angered of his bit part role? It's irrelevant what the fans want, it's what happens behinds closed doors that matters

Was it not the story that Storie (no pun intended) was a bit of a lazy cunt in training and McInnes wont have that attitude in the squad, hence never went no further with Aberdeen?

Might be shite, but just what I heard.

Poodler, on 06 Aug 2018 - 10:46 AM, said:

RE fans going easy on him

Didn't Craig Storie burst on to the scene and then fade into obscurity, with fans angered of his bit part role? It's irrelevant what the fans want, it's what happens behinds closed doors that matters

He did. Not fair to base anything on one interview or body language but in young Brucie's interview yesterday he said its up to me to work hard and be ready if and when called upon or words to that effect. Anyone who watched Storie warm up at half time at any point would not immediately think of the words "work hard" and "be ready." "Look at me" and "can't wait to get to the bar and the muff" are two phrases that might seem more apt. Might be totally unfair on Craig but that's certainly my recollection of him.

Well it was nice to see him, to see him was nice.

Didn't he do well?

'You bet', with Bruce's 'hot streak', 'If he plays his cards right' he will win the 'right move' as long as the bid for 'Bruce's price is right' after that debut goal. That was a once in a 'generation game' that. He really 'beat the clock'.

Too much?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5
  • 2 weeks later...

There will come a time where if Anderson continues doing what he's doing in training, reserve games and his first team appearances where McInnes will find it impossible to resist him.

The ball is in Anderson's court though now. He's to prove he's the real deal and not still on a high from scoring against the hun.

I think he's ready and the real deal, up to him to prove it.

Dunno about the real deal but he certainly deserves a proper chance to show what he's about. 10 minutes here and there isn't going to cut it. I can understand McInnes wanting to throw in Wilson this weekend but for me Anderson should be getting priority over Cosgrove and May.

Dunno about the real deal but he certainly deserves a proper chance to show what he's about. 10 minutes here and there isn't going to cut it. I can understand McInnes wanting to throw in Wilson this weekend but for me Anderson should be getting priority over Cosgrove and May.

He's never been given 10 minutes so no idea where that comment came from.