Tommie Hoban

Last thing we need is another treatment table regular. Really need to stop signing crocks.

Ojo out for 3 months and Bryson a month according to McInnes today. We need to stop signing players with legs made of fag papers.

The sports science cunts are making an arse of it. Was hoping that they’d find ways to prevent injuries rather than we end up with professional players with hamstring issues

Guest the shepherd

Even with nae legs he canna be much worse than Devlin?

Michael Devlin seems to have regressed as when he first came to Aberdeen he was outstanding. Maybe his legs and body are now telling him enough is enough.

Guest the shepherd

Yes the signing crocks policy is not paying off. Who'd have thought it.

Plus factor in Main, Gallagher, Leigh, and Vyner and therein lies the primary issue.

He's pretty good going forward however I'm still unsure how good he is at defending. 

To be fair Lowe wasn't the greatest defender either. I can sort of live with that...even Andy Robertson who is certainly in the top 3 left backs in the world now isn't. The problem is our system encourages other teams on to us so defending has to be solid. Right now I'm more concerned what is happening at right back. Logan seems to be in terminal decline and Vyner (who I'm sure will prove to be a decent central defender) most certainly isn't comfortable there.

To be fair Lowe wasn't the greatest defender either. I can sort of live with that...even Andy Robertson who is certainly in the top 3 left backs in the world now isn't. The problem is our system encourages other teams on to us so defending has to be solid. Right now I'm more concerned what is happening at right back. Logan seems to be in terminal decline and Vyner (who I'm sure will prove to be a decent central defender) most certainly isn't comfortable there.

Logan form is truly dismal. Doesn't want the ball going forward and not willing to defend/cut out crosses.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...