Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

League table looking pretty much as it should according to budget... with one notable exception.. Kilmarnock. Anyone saying Clarke should not be Manager of the Year is a moron. Would have him here in a heartbeat.

Stewart was good at Kilmarnock ana...

Anyway, Clarke is going for the "Tommy Wright, look what a good job he's doing" trophy this season. Who gives a fuck?

• Downvote 1

Stewart was good at Kilmarnock ana...

Anyway, Clarke is going for the "Tommy Wright, look what a good job he's doing" trophy this season. Who gives a fuck?

Thanks for reinforcing my point with your first sentence. As for your second sentence, he should win it for two consecutive seasons. As for your third sentence, not really sure. Each to their own.

Sad to say the best result for us tomorrow, thinking cup game, is probably a hun win so Timmy gets distracted as they ponder a potential o’neil Style implosion.

2nd is gone for us now unless the game decends into a bloodbath with the Huns picking up many injuries and suspensions, so that’s what I’m hoping for.

It isn't second we should be worried about. Killie are already ahead of us and the Edinburgh clubs snapping right at our heels. Finishing 6th is a real possiblility now. I'd accept that if we won the Cup but I can actually foresee a situation where we manage to shitfest a win against Celtic in the semi but go on to lose to Hearts in the final in a similar style to yesterday's game.

Yup. Elephant in the room today, once the generous and deserved laughing and hun baiting has stopped is:

1/. Relative to the top two we’re all toiling. Cup record this year has papered over cracks. Might as well be 2011 again.

2/. Celtic were on the fucking ropes about 80 minutes in. Their arrogance thinking about five unfit players out of eleven could cope was, well, the arrogance we expect of an arse cheek. Morelos stays on the field and they’re winning that game.

3/. At least they would have without The pish centre half (Wirral? Mirral?)

4/. And the no mark midfielder who put it over the bar when they were right on top.

5/. Hope you enjoyed the match because that’s Doncaster’s model for the next ten years. Box office he’ll call it.

14/1 was what folks were talking about there yesterday; but would imagine that'll be that on a good price... Hell likely only play another couple of times, what with the suspension and whatever pish haha stupid stupid cunt

I got 11/1, thought that was a big price.

Better prices than I'd thought right enough.

I would like to see him given a ban for consistency though. Logan was sent off for less at Parkhead on the last game of last season.

Agree albeit I think it’s a dangerous route to go down when nothing was done on the day or other days for that matter (huns equaliser at Pittodrie springs to mind - shushing the grannies in the Mainer for fuck sake!). Would come across as just pandering to the huns. Which it would be.

On the whole comparison to Logan thing:

Logan celebrates, Lustig takes issue, both push a bit before Logan shoves him off.   As Logan walks away, Boyata throws a ball at him then tries to get him in some form of headlock and then Griffiths throws a ball at him.  Result of altercation - Nothing to Lustig, Boyata or Griffiths, Logan sent off.  Also Thomson is standing right beside Logan after the first incident with Logan, but doesn't send him off till 20 seconds later, running across the pitch after Boyata and Griffiths each have a bite at him.  If it is the "violent conduct" on Lustig, it doesn't make sense.

As for Brown, he celebrates, Halliday takes issue, Brown doesn't do much more, but Bain and Halliday both have a good grab of each other and shoving match, and then so do a whole heap of other players.  Result of altercation - one yellow card to Halliday.  Seems you get away with such things if a whole load of people an each team do it at the same time...  Could see various instances in the Old Firm melee that would be as bad as anything Logan did.

As for the retrospective action, although Brown starts it all, not sure what they can really hold him accountable for under this:

Disciplinary Rule 77 - A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football. Furthermore such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent Conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.

SFA are opening a can of worms with it!  There are loads of incidents where players celebrate in front of opposition fans, "inciting" them.