Scotlands Useless Referees

If you were shoved then you'd fall forward.

Not necessarily. You'd probably fall in the direction that the boy shoves you, especially if you're a bit off-balance

The more I look at that clip of that incident , the more I think the Hearts boy , Haring has shoved the Saints boy. Haring puts his hands on the Saints boy just as the other Saints boy is nodding it in to the box. And Haring then over-exaggerates putting his hands back by his side.

Plus , Haring used to play for Rapid Vienna who are the dirtiest cunts I've ever seen us play against in Europe. The Austrian equivalent of Hearts. 

Edited to add that Dallas is still a cheating cunt , as he would never give a pen against either of the arse-cheeks for that sort of challenge.

• Upvote 1

Not necessarily. You'd probably fall in the direction that the boy shoves you, especially if you're a bit off-balance

The more I look at that clip of that incident , the more I think the Hearts boy , Haring has shoved the Saints boy. Haring puts his hands on the Saints boy just as the other Saints boy is nodding it in to the box. And Haring then over-exaggerates putting his hands back by his side.

Plus , Haring used to play for Rapid Vienna who are the dirtiest cunts I've ever seen us play against in Europe. The Austrian equivalent of Hearts. 

Edited to add that Dallas is still a cheating cunt , as he would never give a pen against either of the arse-cheeks for that sort of challenge.

So the boy was shoved and spins, falling backwards?

So the boy was shoved and spins, falling backwards?

Looks to me like the Saints boy was shoved , just as he was setting himself to jump to try to head the ball. And because Haring timed the shove right the Saints boy was off balance and couldn't fight gravity to stop himself falling naturally the way he did.

Worth noting also that the ref had a better view than the cameras to see the shove ....ie more or less side-on to the two players involved

Looks to me like the Saints boy was shoved , just as he was setting himself to jump to try to head the ball. And because Haring timed the shove right the Saints boy was off balance and couldn't fight gravity to stop himself falling naturally the way he did.

Worth noting also that the ref had a better view than the cameras to see the shove ....ie more or less side-on to the two players involved

Entitled to your opinion.

This is the same ref that had a better view than myself in the stand on Sunday and couldn't tell the 'handball' was well outside the box.

Entitled to your opinion.

This is the same ref that had a better view than myself in the stand on Sunday and couldn't tell the 'handball' was well outside the box.

It's only that particuar incident from last night's game I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt about

Although , I couldn't tell from the other end that Ball's arm was outside the box on Sunday. In fact anyone in the stadium who wasn't pretty much bang in line with the edge of the penalty box is lying if they say otherwise. It was more the fact that he deemed the "hand-ball" as a foul that was the worst decision

But I already knew how bad he's been against us fom his performance at Ibrox about a year ago when the Huns beat us 3-0. Most cunts on here just blamed McInnes for that, but it was Dallas that fucked us over , big-style that night

I think this has to be the worst crop of referee's we have ever seen in Scotland. Every week there is a major fuck up from one or more of them.

Interesting article in the Scotsman, I am sure every teams fans think referees are against them, however this suggest there is something in it from and Aberdeen point of view, top 10 worst refereeing decisions of the year and three of them were against us. funnily enough none against Celtic

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/competitions/premiership/top-10-worst-refereeing-decisions-against-scottish-premiership-teams-1-4840508

Refs are always saying if they dont see it they cant give it when its against one of the bigot brothers

So what did McLean see last night

Cheating hun bastard

Watching Cosgroves second yellow again, it happened a couple of yards from the Linesman and the only thing he flagged for was a throw in.....fuck knows what McLean saw

Watching Cosgroves second yellow again, it happened a couple of yards from the Linesman and the only thing he flagged for was a throw in.....fuck knows what McLean saw

It's even worse than that, as the linesman , who was much closer to the incident with a perfect view,  just points the flag for a goal-kick, meaning that he thought Cosgrove won the ball fairly.

It's even worse than that, as the linesman , who was much closer to the incident with a perfect view,  just points the flag for a goal-kick, meaning that he thought Cosgrove won the ball fairly.

Even even worse, Cosgrove gets to the ball first and the dirty Hun bastard kicks Cosgrove so the linesman should have been flagging for a foul to Aberdeen

The BBC are saying the SFA will hold a meeting between clubs and refs in the new year to discuss issues.

Should be nice and easy. Get the managers, refs and linesmans to watch back together some of the decisions this season. Ref and linesman can then explain why they made the decision.

If they admit they were wrong and apologise then ok.

If they don't then a small 25,000 volt shock should make them think twice next time.

Easy!

• 4 weeks later...