Max Lowe

2 of whom are now crocked with cruciate injuries. Hoping they sign another one (preferably on a permanent deal) in January. As I've said before, if McKenna is sold in January, we should offer Derby £500k-£750k to get Lowe in permanently. No idea if they'd bite or indeed if he would sign anyway but the question should be asked at very least

He signed a 3 year contract the day he was loaned out so Lampard must rate him (although if they do bring in another left back in January maybe you'd question just how highly) . Think it's just a question of if the loan gets extended or not, can't be much chance we're getting him for a fee that we are able/willing to pay.

Just reading the Derby County forum about Max Lowes progress. All seemed good until one of them cunts suggested that the level of the Scottish Premiership is BELOW their u23 league.  This is coming from a Derby County fan.  DERBY for fuck sake.  

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/30437-max-lowe-aberdeen-loan-updates/

fuck em.

Tbf. A lot of our current team are U23

Disappointing as he's been perfect for us.

However we still have the best defence in the league if we hold on to McKenna even if Consi doesn't float everyone boat.

Lewis

Logan Devlin McKenna Considine

and also in reserve : Cerny, Reynolds, Hoban, Ball and Shinnie

If all of those are fit (and still at the club) at the end of the Dubai trip then DM will be happy with his lot for the second half of the season

Hoban (if nearing fitness) could hopefully slot straight in but if not there is one decent enough obvious replacement that we could bring in.

I know many are against the idea of him returning (not me though) but Johnny Hayes would be a very good filler for LB whilst we continue our search for another actual LB to sign (& then replace Shinnie in midfield lol)

Hoban (if nearing fitness) could hopefully slot straight in but if not there is one decent enough obvious replacement that we could bring in.

I know many are against the idea of him returning (not me though) but Johnny Hayes would be a very good filler for LB whilst we continue our search for another actual LB to sign (& then replace Shinnie in midfield lol)

Good shout.

Shinnie would be the obvious player to go to left back but that won't happen and Considine is not the answer under any circumstance other than for very short term cover.