#121 OFFLINE   tiktak

tiktak

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Joined 18-June 16

Posted 04 May 2017 - 06:21 PM

9/2 for Ajax to win the competition seems great value.

It does indeed.

The longer I stay in this world, the less I want to be part of it.

#122 OFFLINE   tiktak

tiktak

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Joined 18-June 16

Posted 11 May 2017 - 09:01 PM

What a miss fae Celta at the death. Should have sent Utd packing.

#123 OFFLINE   Lencarl

Lencarl

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:38 PM

Not much of a game tonight between Ajax and Man United.

Easy for Man United.

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#124 OFFLINE   tiktak

tiktak

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Joined 18-June 16

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:32 AM

Not much of a game tonight between Ajax and Man United.

Easy for Man United.

Didn't say much for the Dutch game. Ajax were one point off being champions but looked miles off a poor Utd team.

#125 OFFLINE   tup

tup

Chairman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,029 posts
  • Joined 20-January 11

Posted 26 May 2017 - 08:35 AM

There's that word again, diddy.

Embarrassing to see that on an AFC message board.

No wonder we always lose to Celtic.
AFC Chat's Best Poster

#126 OFFLINE   thefoxes

thefoxes

Good Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 26-May 17

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:43 AM

Am I the only one who's not surprised with the fact that the Red Devils gets to outclassed Ajax in the finals of Europa League? They have all the best of players this season, from Zlatan Ibrahimovic to the most expensive comeback of Paul Pogba. It's just a bit disappointing that they will be out of the international scene next season as they failed to secure a slot in Premier League. Jose Mourinho has a lot of things to work on if he wants the big players of Manchester United to work as one. 

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to the big clash with Juventus and Real Madrid next week. Do you think that the Los Blancos will go for a back to back win this season? I mean they have dethroned Barca in Spanish La Liga. 

"Champions train, losers complain!"

A network analyst: PetStreetMall

#127 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 10,366 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

Am I the only one who's not surprised with the fact that the Red Devils gets to outclassed Ajax in the finals of Europa League? They have all the best of players this season, from Zlatan Ibrahimovic to the most expensive comeback of Paul Pogba. It's just a bit disappointing that they will be out of the international scene next season as they failed to secure a slot in Premier League. Jose Mourinho has a lot of things to work on if he wants the big players of Manchester United to work as one. 

Meanwhile, I am looking forward to the big clash with Juventus and Real Madrid next week. Do you think that the Los Blancos will go for a back to back win this season? I mean they have dethroned Barca in Spanish La Liga. 

U wot m8?

"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#128 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

Nomas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,927 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:48 AM

What a first post.

#129 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 10,366 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:54 AM

What a first post.

My initial thought was Bluto10 socket puppet.  However, the spelling and grammar is too good.

"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#130 OFFLINE   tup

tup

Chairman

• Members
  • 42,029 posts
  • Joined 20-January 11

Posted 26 May 2017 - 10:56 AM

Looks like the work of EPK.
AFC Chat's Best Poster

#131 OFFLINE   Bluto10

Bluto10

PROUD DON!

• Members
  • 25,604 posts
  • Joined 25-January 11

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:06 AM

My initial thought was Bluto10 socket puppet.  However, the spelling and grammar is too good.

:laughing:

Aye ok William.

You don't give a man like Bluto a drink in those piddly little glasses. Give him the bloody bottle.

#132 OFFLINE   King Street Loon

King Street Loon

Experienced Campaigner

• Members
  • 16,004 posts
  • Joined 13-July 08

Posted 26 May 2017 - 12:11 PM

You on the right forum?

This isn't @Dandyjam reincarnated is it?

He was a Leicester fan wasn't he.

The Northern Lights of old Aberdeen

Mean home sweet home to me

The Northern Lights of Aberdeen

Are what I long to see

I've been a wanderer all of my life

And many a sight I've seen

God speed the day when l'm on my way

To my home in Aberdeen!!

#133 OFFLINE   Dynamo

Dynamo

Durrants Diving Coach

• Members
  • 25,864 posts
  • Joined 10-October 05

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:02 PM

Top banter, kid.

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users