What's Your Favourite Condiment?

Henry

Following on from Tyrant's :gay: post about not liking sauces, what's your favourite?

I'll go for tomato sauce.

Britain's favourite is mayo apparently.

Salad cream is fucking minging IMO.

Hellmann's Mayonnaise has been voted Britain's favourite condiment in a new poll.

In the survey of 1,000 people, the sauce topped the chart with 23%, closely followed by Heinz Tomato Ketchup with 22% of the vote.
HP Brown Sauce and Coleman's Mustard placed third and fourth respectively, with Branston Pickle rounding off the top five.
Daddies Brown Sauce, tartare sauce, malt vinegar, Heinz Salad Cream and horseradish were also popular choices as an addition to a meal, in the survey conducted by shopping discount site NetVoucherCodes.co.uk.
On mayonnaise's win over ketchup, one voter commented: "Mayo is so versatile. You couldn't put ketchup on both your chips and your salad, could you?"
A spokesperson for NetVoucherCodes.co.uk said: "We all like a good sauce so it is interesting to see what the nation voted as its favourite.
"It was surprising to see that Heinz Ketchup didn't win.
"A couple of respondents had put down Marmite as their favourite condiment. However, these we disqualified on the count of Marmite being a spread."

What was the cheap as fuck wee bottles of tomato sauce that chippers used to sell ? was it Red Star or something similar ? loved that runny vinegary stuff

BTW 2 years since i had a chipper , fucking dying for a greasy mock chop supper .

When I lived in Edinburgh as a student, I got addicted to that 'salt n' sauce' stuff they have on their chippers.