Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

A proper hiding from Hibs and he'd be gone - fortunately for Levein (but probably not Hearts fans) their city rivals are absolutely honking just now and not capable winning convincingly.  Levein will be there until they are 6 to 9 points adrift at the bottom, they could manage that this side of Christmas.

I also see Budge saying they have a great squad of players.  None of them jump out at me as any good at all.  Maybe that Haring twat, but he's inconsistent.  That bloke with the thing on his mush is absolute pigshit.

I believe its a spiders nest.  They must be due to hatch soon

My seethe just went up. After the loaded use of GENUINE fans in her opener.

Turns out on our Accounts she's been calling herself Dr Ann Budge. After getting an honourary giveaway doctorate from Heriot Watt.

I Googled it. Protocol is the university should address you as Dr when giving you it, but you don't then use the title outside. As you're not a fucking doctor.

This fucking human being needs to get the fuck out my club. Her statement is gonna take our place to Chris Robinson levels of venom soon.

PS. What do I get for my 1,000th post?

Turns out on our Accounts she's been calling herself Dr Ann Budge. After getting an honourary giveaway doctorate from Heriot Watt.

I Googled it. Protocol is the university should address you as Dr when giving you it, but you don't then use the title outside. As you're not a fucking doctor.

This fucking human being needs to get the fuck out my club. Her statement is gonna take our place to Chris Robinson levels of venom soon.

She's going nowhere pal. You'll skud us out the cup and there's a semi final to look forward to.  :trophy:  :angry2:

Take a look at the 1000th club and enjoy.

Amazing :hysterical:

Fuck Hearts

Guest the shepherd

Did Dr. Budge go to the same medical school as the nice, caring Dr. Harold Shipman?

Guest the shepherd

Shipman would have seen HMFC for what is was, an old infim body that contributes next to fuck all and he would have killed it off rather than resuscitate it like Budge.

Ha, ha, that's quality min

Guest the shepherd

Shipman/Budge would have saved AFC thousands of pounds and loads of grief by 'treating' Tansey, Devlin, Mackay-Steven, Taylor, Gleeson, Hobban, Bryson, Forrester and God knows how many others.

Aye, just the threat of administering diamorphine would quickly cured the injuries Aberdeen players have had and currently have. Dr. Shipman may have had his own unique methodology and brand of doctoring but it worked very efficiently and effectively.

jambos kickbacks gan intae meltoon efter the cunts foond oot budges been gan aboot pretendin tae b a doctor thir wantin the brazen wee critter stripped eh thon title

Just had a wee scan of that place and had to laugh at the diet shitpigs arguing over their sectarian singing.  Apparently it's societies fault.

I called it at the start of the season regarding Davis and Defoe. Some on here were saying they were finished etc but at this level they will still excel as they are unfortunately proving.

Davis is the same age as Scott Brown so no reason why he can't still have a major influence and Defoe just scores goals wherever he has played that's just what the cunt does unfortunately.

I cant stand the huns but they are genuine title contenders this season in my opinion. If they win the league after all their cheating bullshit I think that would be the straw that finally breaks the camels back for me.

I called it at the start of the season regarding Davis and Defoe. Some on here were saying they were finished etc but at this level they will still excel as they are unfortunately proving.

Davis is the same age as Scott Brown so no reason why he can't still have a major influence and Defoe just scores goals wherever he has played that's just what the cunt does unfortunately.

I cant stand the huns but they are genuine title contenders this season in my opinion. If they win the league after all their cheating bullshit I think that would be the straw that finally breaks the camels back for me.

They'll lose the league by a similar distance to last season.

Folk on here were wanking them off last season too. They'll fail again.