Scottish Cup 2019/20

Its got fuck all to do wi stronger teams challenging, I think teams are decent in the league.

As long as the spfl protect the huns and tims we really have no chance of winning anything. A high % of refs help the arse cheeks in all games and it is very embarrassing. broon on Sunday ran his studs into Watkins thigh! Not even a booking! huns get a pen nearly every game!! ?? 

13 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Read back. I've said I'd prefer a stronger Aberdeen, with a stronger set of other clubs challenging. I've also said before how proud Scotland was, me included, of your European success. But I'm defending Hearts from some on here.

It's an Aberdeen board. Other clubs are going to get slagged. Particularly when one of the country's biggest clubs get relegated. I bet the same happens to other clubs on kickback or whatever. 

If celebrating us being in the championship means all is OK at Aberdeen

Im not seeing the correlation. I laugh at Hearts' failures and I am frustrated by our failure to beat Celtic at Hampden. 

with 30 years of no major honours.

That's not true. No matter how many times you say it. 

1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

"ignoring the cups you did win."

Is this going back to our 'unfairly bought' Cup success? Just like when Rangers had Gazza, Laudrup, Terry Butcher, Woods, etc? 

I can only apologise for us buying that cup success in 2012 with Jamie MacDonald, Ryan McGowan, Danny Grainger from St J, Darren Barr, Andy Webster from Arbroath, Ian Black, Andy Driver, Suso from Tenerife. 

How you must have looked at that line up in anger, raging at the unfairness of these multi million pound stars out of your reach. 

PS. Was same year you were buying Gavin Rae and Ricky Foster. For more money. Spose our fault too? Dry ur eyes mate. 

2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Is this going back to our 'unfairly bought' Cup success? Just like when Rangers had Gazza, Laudrup, Terry Butcher, Woods, etc? 

I can only apologise for us buying that cup success in 2012 with Jamie MacDonald, Ryan McGowan, Danny Grainger from St J, Darren Barr, Andy Webster from Arbroath, Ian Black, Andy Driver, Suso from Tenerife. 

How you must have looked at that line up in anger, raging at the unfairness of these multi million pound stars out of your reach. 

PS. Was same year you were buying Gavin Rae and Ricky Foster. For more money. Spose our fault too? Dry ur eyes mate. 

Ricky Foster came through our youth set up you beaut. 

Just now, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Usual Hearts re-writing history, did you not have tens of millions of debt and have to fuck over most of the people and businesses owed that that to survive as a club?

I'm sure that's a fact ... 

You ignore the Gretna final then? So you admit that was well in the range of spending more than you made annually in turnover just on wages?

So the only defence you have is "Rangers" (as they were then) did it. Yup, you are your horrible cousins both cheated. Simple.

You are in the Championship !! Remember all your shite in January about the world class stars Hearts had signed , how did that end up for you? ?

2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

What the fuck are you talking about? 

You said ignoring the 'Diddy cup' we haven't won a trophy for 30 years. So, ignoring a trophy that we have twice in that, we haven't won a trophy for 30 years. 

Fuck me. Anything else you want explained? 

4 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Your debts in 2012 were over 25 million you fucking simpleton ?

3 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ignoring the Diddy Cup,

Why? because you've not won it in nearly 60 years?

your last major honour was 3 decades ago. I'm not on to gloat, I actually think Scottish football needs a strong Hearts, Aberdeen, Utd, Motherwell and Hibs. And I'd have no objection to us all winning more, especially the Cups. 

You are trying to gloat, but failing miserably.

You are trying to infer that Hearts was the last team (between us) to win something in Scottish football.

It's a bollox argument.

The Scottish League Cup may have less prestige than the Scottish Cup, but it is still a major honour nonetheless

But I'm rising to the bait. Hearts have won 3 Scottish cups in recent years. And we're now in back to back Scottish Cup finals. Going on about Fergie years is now like Hibs fans going on about 7 0 in 1973. Even the TV footage is grainy. 

It wasn't bait, you asked what honours we've seen, so we told you.

Don't ask a question you won't like the answer to. It seems you naively thought that you would get a response from some younger fans, but that's your fail.

Are you marking back to back failures as some sort of success?

Aberdeen are significant underachievers and have been for a long time. All of Scottish football knew your semi was a formality against a poor Celtic. Your club is nice, and soft. We were too under Budge / Levein but at least we challenge it and demand change. We want to be aggressive, winners, challengers, and our fans are pumping in £2m a year to try and help, whether we're successful or not. 

LOL, Facts are, we have been more successful in our shorter time as a club than you have.

You want to be : -

1. aggressive. Yes we see that with your hammer thrower football
  2. winners. Well I guess you are likely to win the Championship, again. You've not noted in your honours that you are likely to have seen Hearts relegated more than major honours won in your lifetime ;)
  3. your fans are pumping into FoH. Whoopdefuckingdoo. Other clubs pump money in as well. You club needs its fans to do so as it has failed in its off field commercial adventures

Something about Aberdeen reeks of, we're fine, we won the Cup Winners Cup you know. You cannae give it the big one on this thread, then jump to another about Sunday, Mcinnes, what's wrong, etc. 

30 years....??

LOL, ignoring the factual error, you have reminded me of when we used to walk down the Gorgie end singing "No cup in 40 years", so thanks for that

13 hours ago, daytripping said:

I used to go to finals at Hampden once or twice a year, just thought it would always be like that. Hey ho, best years to enjoy them when you're young.

To be fair to WHS I think the Tennents sixes just about edges beating Real Madrid in a European cup final then going on to beat Hamburg to win the super cup, must have been some atmosphere in that gym hall.

LOL

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

You're on an Aberdeen board, trying to slag off Aberdeen and give it the big un because your lower league team scraped through to a cup final. 

What a state. 

Correct.  The only reason Hoors drawers FC are in the final is luck of the draw.  If they'd drawn the tims in the semi they'd have been horsed out 5-0 minimum.

4th Round

Aberdeen 1 Dumbarton 0 (86th min pen) 

Hearts 5 Airdrie 0

5th Round 

Aberdeen 0 Kilmarnock 0

Kilmarnock 3 Aberdeen 4 (119 min pen 121 min OG) 

Falkirk 0 Hearts 1

Quarter Finals

St Mirren 0 Aberdeen 2

Hearts 1 Rangers 0

Semi Finals 

Celtic 2 Aberdeen 0

Hearts 2 Hibs 1 AET

Annoying thing about facts, they can fuck up a good story. ?

45 minutes ago, NEM said:

How many relegations have you witnessed?  I'm currently at none.

Tinpot

Hearts have been relegated 5 times (in my lifetime)  from the Scottish Premier Division (Since it was renamed from Division One)

Its written into their song "they may go down but they'll always come back up"

7 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Hearts 2 Hibs 1 AET

You were lucky to beat Hibs. Hibs were by far the better team in the first half, more even in the second half.

Neither pen given was a pen, but Hibs had a stone waller denied to them right under the Hun Maddens eyes. Its not surprising that Madden would favour the wee team

From watching that game, Hearts would potentially be able to compete in the Premier League. Compete with Utd for 5th that is

2 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

You were lucky to beat Hibs. Hibs were by far the better team in the first half, more even in the second half.

Neither pen given was a pen, but Hibs had a stone waller denied to them right under the Hun Maddens eyes. Its not surprising that Madden would favour the wee team

From watching that game, Hearts would potentially be able to compete in the Premier League. Compete with Utd for 5th that is

Sigh. ? They had an offside goal that stood and a dive that was given as a pen. And missed. True story. Fuck them. 

Sigh. ? They had an offside goal that stood and a dive that was given as a pen. And missed. True story. Fuck them. 

they had players offside that were not interfering with play from what I recall, didn't recall Doige being offside.

Note you don't admit Hearts pen was a blatant dive. I said neither pen given was a pen.

The incident I referred to was Halkett pulling back a player in the box and then Boyle getting kicked meters from Madden.

Your goal was a good cross and cushioned header, but that was about it. Had hibs been able to convert, you'd have been about 3 down before that.

You were lucky, end off

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

they had players offside that were not interfering with play from what I recall, didn't recall Doige being offside.

Note you don't admit Hearts pen was a blatant dive. I said neither pen given was a pen.

The incident I referred to was Halkett pulling back a player in the box and then Boyle getting kicked meters from Madden.

Your goal was a good cross and cushioned header, but that was about it. Had hibs been able to convert, you'd have been about 3 down before that.

You were lucky, end off

Lucky. In overdraft. Or match fixing. 

12 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

4th Round

Aberdeen 1 Dumbarton 0 (86th min pen) 

Hearts 5 Airdrie 0

5th Round 

Aberdeen 0 Kilmarnock 0

Kilmarnock 3 Aberdeen 4 (119 min pen 121 min OG) 

Falkirk 0 Hearts 1

Quarter Finals

St Mirren 0 Aberdeen 2

Hearts 1 Rangers 0

Semi Finals 

Celtic 2 Aberdeen 0

Hearts 2 Hibs 1 AET

Hearts diehard again? What about your page long posts bubbling about how you’ve fallen out of love with Hearts on a Dons supporters forum. Afternoon tea with Budge and her mates down Morningside way now all’s forgiven? All this after needing extra time to beat a fairly average SPL side. Pretty embarrassing stuff. 

• Upvote 1

Quick. Who do we tell??? ?

Yourself you daft tw@t ;)

You scrape through in a semi final against a team you're always able to raise your game against and think that that justifies Hearts a a team able to compete int hte top league.

You only have two players of decent quality. Gordon who was man of the match and tells a story in itself and Kingsley.

The rest are going to find it very tough next month

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Can add winning the cup to the things that hearts fans said would happen in 19/20 along with not being relegated, winning the court case, getting 7mil compo.

Daft wee hun cunts.

Exactly.

Good point as well by the poster who points out this twat was posting page long breakdown's about hating Hearts and how shite they are for months on end. But beating Hibs (luckily) turns him round.

Even the derby makes them tinpot. Beating another non entity club is all that matters to the sad yo-yo club cunts ?