Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Folk undergoing treatment for cancer deserve to get in and out of a hospital without breathing in someones smoke. Ditto kids. If patients need to smoke do it on the roof or somewhere knowone has to breath it in.

A large majority of cancer sufferers will be out there having a puff with the smokers, in the Allan Carr stop smoking book he says he'd never seen so many smokers as were outside the leading cancer hospital in England somewhere, it's an addiction. No one will catch it by walking by, bit like an aids clinic.

Btw Safer having a shit in the public toilets in the former.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Women who won't take a telling.

Wife needed a monitor for her laptop, so I go and get her one.

she plonks it precariously on a tiny table and I tell her to not put the monitor on a tiny table.

Later it falls off the table.

It's not broken, luckily... so I tell her not to put it back on the tiny table.

She puts it back on the tiny table.

Later it falls off.

Fortunately it's not broken... so I tell her not to put it back on the tiny table.

She puts it back on the tiny fucking table.

The fucking Roomba flies at it and knocks it off.

This time it's fucking broken.

End of story.

Sure it wasn't a stool?

Pet Hates:=

Toilet roll holders that you have to spend time trying to get the end of the roll, the ones you find in commercial or public places, flecking trying to get the next bit of toilet paper, fishing about with your hand.

Drivers Tailgate Bloomin Drivers that expect they have the right to speed and for you to pull into the left hand lane to let them through.

Drivers Who Overtake you and then turn left

Adverts Most Radio Adverts

Im one of these wankers who listen to talksport in the office (until Jim White comes on and I nip to the bog to self-harm) every sportsman on it uses the word 'listen' a lot and it drives me fucking mental.

eg. 'Listen, im not saying im not clinically retarded im just your average footballer'

I am listening you cunt, don't tell me to listen, i'll decide you fucking mongoloid.

Im one of these wankers who listen to talksport in the office (until Jim White comes on and I nip to the bog to self-harm) every sportsman on it uses the word 'listen' a lot and it drives me fucking mental.

eg. 'Listen, im not saying im not clinically retarded im just your average footballer'

I am listening you cunt, don't tell me to listen, i'll decide you fucking mongoloid.

Basically gives them more time to think, init.  

She just asked me what the plans will be for Christmas this year

Just shook my head. It's June. I'm not dignifying that absurdity with a response

You should pack yir bags and leave. If thats too extreme, burn the fucking gaff down and never celebrate xmas again and remind her on xmas day every year why.

Should be giving head if she was doing her bit.

Linkedin - liking some ridiculous post about how some company you have no affiliation to have a stand at a conference or some shit.

Fuck off.

LinkedIn is becoming more and more like Facebook with people posting inane pish in order to make themselves look good to other.

"oh I have a tramp £10 this morning because it reminded me that life can be unfair and...." FUCK OFF YOU DULL CUNT.