Where Are They Now

Did anybody else hear (the Uber hun cunt) Neil McCann on rayjo shortbread. He wanted the snake in the Scotland squad because “he wants a grafter in there, someone who’s going to go in where it hurts, someone who’s going to dominate the midfield area against the big teams.”

Sorry, has the shirking work shy little cunt had a full body transplant or something?

I liked Willie Millers retort. “He’s good enough to get himself in there, he just seems to have a problem staying there.”

In other words, hiding. Always has. Every afc fan knows he’ll do fine scudding Hamilton 5-0 in front of 40,000 bigots. But dominate? As an underdog? Fuck off.

Did anybody else hear (the Uber hun cunt) Neil McCann on rayjo shortbread. He wanted the snake in the Scotland squad because “he wants a grafter in there, someone who’s going to go in where it hurts, someone who’s going to dominate the midfield area against the big teams.”

Sorry, has the shirking work shy little cunt had a full body transplant or something?

I liked Willie Millers retort. “He’s good enough to get himself in there, he just seems to have a problem staying there.”

In other words, hiding. Always has. Every afc fan knows he’ll do fine scudding Hamilton 5-0 in front of 40,000 bigots. But dominate? As an underdog? Fuck off.

To be fair McCann always talks out his hole so no shock with his comment
Young Jai started out with us. Good prospect. Did well at Morton and got a move to Partick.

Sounds like hes making a cunt of it just now but still young.

Surely Clyde must be interested. Him and Goodwillie up top, potent attacking threat.

FWIW I like the blacks

All I'm listening to these days is Kano, Dave, Lil Simz etc

And they're all athletic

Music wise canna agree.

Bar 2 Tone, which is only half black, boy fae Orange juice, eh... JAMC Psychocandy era...

Though I do love the generation of disco funk (?) which spawned Boney M, Kool & The Gang, Earth Wind & Fire & Patrick Hernandez*.

*ok, nae black, but the best song of that genre.  :trophy: 

Music wise canna agree.

Bar 2 Tone, which is only half black, boy fae Orange juice, eh... JAMC Psychocandy era...

Though I do love the generation of disco funk (?) which spawned Boney M, Kool & The Gang, Earth Wind & Fire & Patrick Hernandez*.

*ok, nae black, but the best song of that genre. :trophy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UaJAnnipkY

Woah tiger, I'm not saying they're the all time best ones!!

Potential new thread - favourite athletic

Did Quitongo not get booted out for alleged sticky fingers in the dressing room?

As for Patrick Hernandez......nah the best of that genre was Sheila B Devotion

Tune!

Woah tiger, I'm not saying they're the all time best ones!!

Potential new thread - favourite athletic

Ah. Either you did.

Favourite non-AFC athletic.

Or numerous varied categories.