Nfl

RAZOR

I'm baffled as to how anyone can watch this pish on a voluntary basis.

I've been to multiple games, and am forced to watch this shite whenever we have a bunch of people over and there's a game on... and am never anything but greetin' wi boredom ten minutes into the thing, and find myself reaching for the cheap vodka.

I honestly thought I'd never find a 'sport' that was as soul-crushingly boring as cricket... then I discovered American Fitba.

Anyway... carry on.

I concur......fucking Americans and their pish sports, the only negative here.....apart from the President, the gun crimes, lack of branston pickle, shite curries and nae haggis.....think that's about it for now

Clearly very upset by it as well going by video.

2-9 though. Someone else deserves a chance.

Generally I'd tend to agree but Eli or whoever plays has a massive problem because the O-Line is towards the lower end of O-Lines in the league and the receiving corps has been decimated to the point that a rookie tight end has been the go to guy of late. Whoever comes in is not going to have much to work with. When you add that the person coming in is Geno Smith, then you see where folk are coming from!

I do wonder if it will accelerate the inevitable and get McAdoo punted.

I'm going to the Giants vs Cowboys (my team) in 2 weeks.

When i booked the tickets i was thinking there was a good chance that it'd be a match that'd help decide first place in the NFC East, or at least one with play-off implications. However, if Dallas lose tomorrow against Washington, i think even their slim hopes of a wild card are gone.

So instead i've paid $350 for tickets to a damp squib game, between two out of it teams, without Zeke and OBJ and with the Giants benching Eli.

I bet it's played in a blizzard and the stadium runs out of beer too, just to compound my misfortune.

I'm going to the Giants vs Cowboys (my team) in 2 weeks.

When i booked the tickets i was thinking there was a good chance that it'd be a match that'd help decide first place in the NFC East, or at least one with play-off implications. However, if Dallas lose tomorrow against Washington, i think even their slim hopes of a wild card are gone.

So instead i've paid $350 for tickets to a damp squib game, between two out of it teams, without Zeke and OBJ and with the Giants benching Eli.

I bet it's played in a blizzard and the stadium runs out of beer too, just to compound my misfortune.

Looks like I've won the league I'm in, currently 10-2, scored the second most points and gave up the least, dreading the play offs as one of the guys making it has put together a ridiculous team but atleast the money is split between regular league and then the play off winner so I've got a bit back already.

Ok

Just do it quietly so the rest of us don’t have to listen.

It’s a travesty of a sport, the origins of which are quite interesting. When the founding fathers had claimed the land, developed the constitution and eventually got round to building schools, they were stuck on how to fill the PE syllabus.

Remembering that the old country had something for the fat bastards, the rural hicks and anyone else who wasn’t good at football, they invented something similar. They had to make it glam and awesome because it was obvious that their white trash were never going to have the artistry, intelligence and skills to play fitba so they called it football anyway and borrowed the egg-shaped ball, reducing it in size to make it throwable.

The Brit enthusiast is of feeble mind, sucked in by the marketing and the hype. How can anyone get excited about something they’ve never played and can’t possibly understand? It’s fucking shite.

It’s a travesty of a sport, the origins of which are quite interesting. When the founding fathers had claimed the land, developed the constitution and eventually got round to building schools, they were stuck on how to fill the PE syllabus.

Remembering that the old country had something for the fat bastards, the rural hicks and anyone else who wasn’t good at football, they invented something similar. They had to make it glam and awesome because it was obvious that their white trash were never going to have the artistry, intelligence and skills to play fitba so they called it football anyway and borrowed the egg-shaped ball, reducing it in size to make it throwable.

The Brit enthusiast is of feeble mind, sucked in by the marketing and the hype. How can anyone get excited about something they’ve never played and can’t possibly understand? It’s fucking shite.

:laughing:

welcome back, Rocket

I see you’re marrying into royalty lgir. Congratulations. You’re looking more beautiful than ever and that was a nice white coat. Wish you’d made more of an effort when we were together. This is the best example of gold digging ever. You’ll keep taking the pill, claim barrenness of fertility, dump the cunt in a few years and go back to Toronto with a few mill in the hipper. I’ll wait for you girl.

I see you’re marrying into royalty lgir. Congratulations. You’re looking more beautiful than ever and that was a nice white coat. Wish you’d made more of an effort when we were together. This is the best example of gold digging ever. You’ll keep taking the pill, claim barrenness of fertility, dump the cunt in a few years and go back to Toronto with a few mill in the hipper. I’ll wait for you girl.

dispense with the hallucinogenics, Rocket or get new glasses ;)

i expect she's in it for the long haul tho. not that i care really either way.

:offtopic:

Did someone force you at gun point into this thread?

Boy's a spastic.

Speaking o spastics the Browns are full of them, got one of the best RBs in the league yet use him completely wrong which is costing me money, the cunts.

I feel sorry for Kizer. The guy clearly has talent playing in a bag of shite team.

The Browns will have first pick again in the draft this year I'm guessing? Read an article about how they'd be keeping an eye on Alabama and Georgia games. You've got to feel hoora sorry for some young lad coming out of college at the peak of his life and end up in fucking Cleveland.

• Upvote 1

Can't see past the Eagles at this stage. I think they'll pap dem who dats at Conference and probably the Pats in the SB.

Although they've been winning, the teams they have beaten haven't been the greatest:

Redskins

Giants (by 3)

Chargers (by 2)

Cardinals

Panthers

Redskins

49ers

Broncos

Cowboys (no Zeke)

Bears

Rams, Seahawks, Vikings & Saints all better for me. Playoffs will tell all though.