Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

Not really, it just pisses me off, her folks neglected her and are now paying the price- GOOD! Plenty of people out there who have had their kids snatched and it wasn't their faults unlike with kate and Gerry.

I don't think people are hoping that she's found alive for the sake of the parents, more that they hope she's alive because no young child deserves to die at the hands of paedophiles.

Not really, it just pisses me off, her folks neglected her and are now paying the price- GOOD! Plenty of people out there who have had their kids snatched and it wasn't their faults unlike with kate and Gerry.

The worst comment I've ever read on this site. Shameful mate.

That's the sort of callous remark I'd expect to hear fae a socio-path. I sincerely hope your just saying it for a reaction.

I'd agree that its ludicrous that the parents are getting away with an obvious case of neglect, but being glad that an innocent girl was snatched and possibly sold or trafficked is just stone-hearted.

:fishing: Or :liar: Or :drink: Or :nutso: = :dontknow:

Are the proceeds not going to some charity for missing kids ?

I thinks its all going to their charity to help contine the search for madeleine. Supposedly she only wrote the book because the fund was in danger of running out and donations had dried up.

Edit: this would appear to be the case http://www.guardian....earch-madeleine

That's the sort of callous remark I'd expect to hear fae a socio-path. I sincerely hope your just saying it for a reaction.

I'd agree that its ludicrous that the parents are getting away with an obvious case of neglect, but being glad that an innocent girl was snatched and possibly sold or trafficked is just stone-hearted.

It just really gets to me why the parents havn't been done for neglect, I imagine if it happened here the parents of a missing child would be getting a much harder time especially if they didn't have the same jobs as the McCanns do. What I said earlier was a bit far but I'm just fed up of them getting off with what they've done.

It just really gets to me why the parents havn't been done for neglect, I imagine if it happened here the parents of a missing child would be getting a much harder time especially if they didn't have the same jobs as the McCanns do. What I said earlier was a bit far but I'm just fed up of them getting off with what they've done.

Aye, I'm sure thye're f**king delighted that there's no charges been brought against them. Must be party time every night round their place. f**king idiot.

I'm of the opinion that they know what happened to her, just doesn't sit right with me that these people could leave the kids and go out for a meal, something doesn't add up. As a parent I'd never even consider leaving my daughter in the house at home let alone abroad to go for a meal. I'd guess they thought they were smarter than your average parent and sedated the kids so they could go out but got the dose wrong.

Jumping on the mock outrage bandwagon there.

Who gives a f**k about the parents? nobody has mentioned them, this is about hoping that the girl that was "kidnapped" has been found...nothing more. There are far too many f**ked about sickos going around that I can't even imagine the things that could have happened to her / or other children who have gone the same way.

As for your "other children", the sentiment still stands, this thread is regarding this one particular child though

Graeme Buchanan LOOKS LIKE a paedo, allegedly, assuming that there is such a stereotype for such sicko's, pale pallor being one key.

This is horrifying stuff.

Does anyone know anything of any the following: -

Sorry Rocket, didn't pick up your comment till this morning when i was going over the thread again. You should find everything you need here:

http://holliegreig.info/

and most importantly try searching a few of the names in here:

http://www.bentjudges.com/

Happy Hunting...

:wave:

Why do you think I'm going to invest hours of my life learning about this stuff? This is your crusade, your agenda. I'm just acknowledging how awful it is if true.

Since you're so pro-active on this matter, please divulge, what is the current state of play? Is this on Salmond's desk? Which media in Scotland is pushing this?

You

Complete and utter indifference to you and personal crusade of yours?

Make up your mind.

Did you read what i wrote. Im indifferent to the case, the crusade lies in the lord advocates conduct in office....

Im starting to change my mind about you. You're not as adept at analysis as i was once led to believe.

Anyway, back OT more background detail is immerging in the daily mail today:

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

This strikes me as odd:

''In her most recent interview, Mrs McCann said she believes the kidnapper who took Madeleine may also have drugged her other two children.She said she had to check that twins Sean and Amelie were still breathing because they did not wake as the frantic search for the missing three-year-old began. She also believes the man who snatched her daughter may have gone to the holiday flat the night before but fled after being disturbed''

For general interest this is an e-fit of how experts think she might look now:

article-2019698-070EA99A000005DC-785_306x423.jpg

What makes them think that the kidnapper went in the night before, other than evidence that they must have had on the day of the kidnapping itself? Which surely begs the question, if you had evidence that someone may have been in the apartment the night before, why did you leave your kids alone?

What makes them think that the kidnapper went in the night before, other than evidence that they must have had on the day of the kidnapping itself? Which surely begs the question, if you had evidence that someone may have been in the apartment the night before, why did you leave your kids alone?

My thoughts exactly... :itch-chin:

How utterly predictable. What human, other than a lawyer - trainee or otherwise - is so f**ked up that they don't give a f**k about the abused lassie but start salivating about the implications of the funding? Your disregard ("indifference") to her plight makes you as sick as the perpetrators. Your position certainly suggests that you add exactly the same value to humanity as they.

That's a bit harsh I know a couple of lawyers who aren't that f**cked up, they can be on occasions quite nice people.

Only on occasion mind.

I think alarm bells have to start ringing though when you get sites like http://www.bentjudges.com/ and http://www.sacl.org.uk/ which appear to arise out of people who have other axes to grind with Lawyers/judges/government due to some injustice they feel they have suffered in the past.

A lot of the stuff in those reports appears to be unsubstantiated and tenuous.

How utterly predictable. What human, other than a lawyer - trainee or otherwise - is so f**ked up that they don't give a f**k about the abused lassie but start salivating about the implications of the funding? Your disregard ("indifference") to her plight makes you as sick as the perpetrators. Your position certainly suggests that you add exactly the same value to humanity as they.

We are digressing OT, but i cannot leave this unremarked upon.

Change abused to lassie to allegedly abused lassie. There is not one singly solitary scrap of credible, reliable or corroboratable evidence to suggest that her allegations are true. I know this to be fact, ive accepted it and moved on - i suggest you do the same. If anything emerges to the contrary i will adjust my position accordingly.

That kind of abuse in any circumstance is horrific, but there are cases out there where evidence does exist, where something can be done - and those cases are much more deserving of my attention. What kind of world would we live in if we just ran around accepting every peice of hearsy and rumour as fact...

Stick to admiring your paul klee painting and listening to amy winhouse - leave things like this to the adults.

That's a bit harsh I know a couple of lawyers who aren't that f**cked up, they can be on occasions quite nice people.

Only on occasion mind.

I think alarm bells have to start ringing though when you get sites like http://www.bentjudges.com/ and http://www.sacl.org.uk/ which appear to arise out of people who have other axes to grind with Lawyers/judges/government due to some injustice they feel they have suffered in the past.

A lot of the stuff in those reports appears to be unsubstantiated and tenuous.

A voice of reason appears on the scene...

Anyway, back OT more background detail is immerging in the daily mail today:

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

This strikes me as odd:

Very, very odd.

It 's almost as if the children were drugged (perhaps by their parents) and they are now looking to explain it away in a way that fits in with their original story?

For what it's worth, I believe she was abducted.

The circumstances surrounding the abduction have never been accurately reported however.