Pet Hates

StandFree1982

9 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

What a load of shite. It gets dark at different times all through the year and we all survive. We travel (thanks to the benevolence of the dear leader) and change time zones for fun.

If you can’t handle one extra or one less hour in your scratcher twice a year you are really light in your loafers.

But what is the point of it though? Why do it? I've never heard a decent argument yet.

28 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

But what is the point of it though? Why do it? I've never heard a decent argument yet.

What’s the point of getting up each morning to repair a slushy machine so a wee Dundonian shite can get his sugar fix.

Whats the point of being on your knees all day laying carpets only to get the covids

What’s the point of even existing in Brazil?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

What’s the point of getting up each morning to repair a slushy machine so a wee Dundonian shite can get his sugar fix.

Whats the point of being on your knees all day laying carpets only to get the covids

What’s the point of even existing in Brazil?

If there is one man who should perhaps avoid reflecting about the pointlessness of existence it's you Brizo.

Stick to pool vibes

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Fridge said:

It’s to do with Farmers historically needing the light.

Absolute load of pish.

I’ll be honest I’m glad they’re forward now after losing that hour on Sunday. 

Light when I wake up now. Feels much better than getting up when it’s dark. Feels like you’ve had a good sleep when you wake up and it’s daylight.