Where Are They Now

Everton are leading a group of Premier League clubs in the race to sign Norwich's 21-year-old England Under-21 midfielder James Maddison, who was player of the year at Carrow Road this season.

It was pretty clear this boy was going to make it.

he's impressed me to make it in central midfield. i thought he might be too lightweight.

I don't really know or care too much about English football but a couple months ago he was getting linked to Spurs who are usually in the Champions League and now it's Everton who usually aren't. I dunno if the Champions League is a step too far for him but I'd like to find out.

I don't really know or care too much about English football but a couple months ago he was getting linked to Spurs who are usually in the Champions League and now it's Everton who usually aren't. I dunno if the Champions League is a step too far for him but I'd like to find out.me

struggle to get a game at everton I'd say

defo won't get one at spurs

Reading champion Darren Mackie playing some charity thing at Sunnybank today

I miss the days of watching play for Phoenix... even at what was essentially Highland League level he was desperately out of his depth.

How in the fuck did he manage a decade of pro fitba with Aberdeen?

I miss the days of watching play for Phoenix... even at what was essentially Highland League level he was desperately out of his depth.

How in the fuck did he manage a decade of pro fitba with Aberdeen?

Anyone got that clip if his pen that ends up in a lake. Fucking hilarious

Maybe just down to personal circumstances chaps. I worked with a couple of Everton fans (both scousers) who were bitter cunts of the highest order and also rabid huns. My hatred is down to those two pricks .

Imagine they judged us a club on the likes of shooftah, abzred, millergype and fine n dandy to name but 4...

• Upvote 1

I've no idea why I was searching for him, but I looked up Craig Hignett this afternoon.

He's DoF at Hartlepool...

What was the story behind him also? We got him for free then sold him for 800k, but why did he want to leave again? Sold a dud by the management or something?

I thought he had separated from his wife so wanted doon the road to be nearer his kids.

Didn't he earn 8k a week with us?

More than Boro were going to pay him also?

And sometimes we wonder why we ended up in a pickle.

Seen all sorts of mental numbers quoted for him. 11K is the highest I've seen... that's even more than Ash Taylor.

Didn't he earn 8k a week with us?

More than Boro were going to pay him also?

And sometimes we wonder why we ended up in a pickle.

Sold him for a profit though.

Remember his debut. Think he scored in a routine 2-0 win for the Dons at Dens. Jess with the other. They unfurled the first division flag that day. Big Dons support down - think it was terracing still behind the goal but I was in the main stand.

Remember his debut. Think he scored in a routine 2-0 win for the Dons at Dens. Jess with the other. They unfurled the first division flag that day. Big Dons support down - think it was terracing still behind the goal but I was in the main stand.

The first ever goal of the SPL.

He destroyed the tims in a 3-2 win at Pittodrie.