Sevco Thread

Sons of Struth just released a statement.

I THOUGHT WE WEREN'T RANGERS ANYMORE?

I'm not surprised by the amount of other fans, whose jelly has turned sour and ice cream melted years ago, who claim our club is a mere 6 years old yet are frothing at the mouth about claims of irregularities 7 years ago.

The irony of their "you's cheatit" claims are only slightly beaten by their complete incompetency to understand the rules they claim have been broken.

They are unable to understand the difference between owing the tax man money and being in dispute with the tax man. Those who understand Craig Whyte's intentions know fine well he'd have never paid any tax bill regardless of the due date but to start discussing this point would mean showing up HMRC and asking awkward questions about why they never acted sooner when they realised a man who owed them millions from previous folded business was in control of another, very public business, that had well known financial shortcomings and why they didn't react as soon as the disgraced director stopped paying PAYE and VAT. HMRC would never have made mistakes, right?

The other humorous part of their argument is the fact that those who frequently cry "sporting integrity" seem incapable of realising spurious Japanese tours, demanding your national game leaders refuse to adjust fixtures for a member club who are in a major European final and their own club had an inability to pick up the phone are all poor examples of sporting integrity. I will lose no sleep while these people scream for justice.

Rangers countered these most recent calls for ramifications for our club by issuing a strong worded statement that fell just short of naming those who are attempting to, yet again, harm our club. We are not held by the same restraints as our club so we have no issue with claiming this is another mission against us led by Liewell and his puppets in power.

But why now?

Those against us will tell you Gerrard will fail, we have no money and our roof is falling down yet these are the same folk that have been predicting Admin 2 every 4 months over the last 6 years. Forgive me for not being concerned about their latest crackpot idea to hamper our club. If they didn't see us as a threat to them they wouldn't bother. The timing of this latest attempt shouldn't surprise any of us.

Oh and don't tell them that UEFA only have a 5 year window to accept any complaints of this nature. They'd probably drop their dripping ice cream cone if they actually knew the facts.

We all announce another signing soon while they continue to be worryingly consumed in the the business of a "deed club". You couldn't make it up.

LETS GO

Fucking idiots :hysterical:

So let me get this straight - it was Rangers Oldclub that dealt with the abusing-youth-players side of things - but Rangers Sameclub that handled all the trophy-winning stuff?

That was fortunate.

Though not for the poor guy whose life was blighted...

& the sexual abuse victim is a current season ticket holder too. They still treat him like shite.

Big Greame knew.

• Upvote 1

Honestly, just when you think you've come to terms with what that club is, they manage to plumb some new depth of moral turpitude.

It's like they're deliberately trying to find out how low they can go before the media, the SFA and the courts will actually call them out.

Media = nit

SFA = nit

Courts = ? How many judges are handshakers? Makes no difference, I suppose. The guy who appoints judges is almost guaranteed to be a handshaker...he'll do the right thing.

Fucking no chance, Lazio's player of the season behind Ciro Immobile IMO this past season.

He's absolutely bossed playing in Italy.

Cracking player, and underrated majorly. NO FUCKING DANGER he'd go to them.

No way he would go to a small club like Sevco from the mighty Lazio.

It has, pretty blatantly

So they've signed a Scottish midfielder who has never won a single cap for Scotland (cos, like, our midfielders are that good) - and who now, just shy of his 30th birthday, is turning out for the mighty Canada?

Forgive me if I'm not quaking in my boots.

Fact is, Falkirk got relegated when Arfield was there. He then moved to ply his trade in the third tier of English football. Sean Dyche - who is an excellent manager - found a particular context in which Arfield could be effective at a higher level for Burnley. But the chances of failed youth coach Gerrard even recognizing that context - never mind replicating it - are slim to none.

There's a reason Stevie G is known as "Bottle".

• Upvote 2

On swallyswally tonight the hordes are nae happy aboot the statement they pit oot, wantin names, give us names ranjurz give us names?

They want to boycott one team next season and no hun fans to buy tickets for thats teams home game

Aye - "Shoal of fish threatens boycott of bike shop."

The only people relevant to an away boycott are the ones that actually attend the away games.

I'd lay you a Belgian beer to a shovelful ae shite that most of that forum's vote-with-our-feet merchants dinnae see the inside of an away ground from one year's end to the next.