Scottish Premiership Season 2016/17 - 85 Point Target

:offtopic:

Aberdeen have the 5th average home attendance in the SPFL

Celtic....................54476

The Rangers........48940

Hearts..................16337

Hibernian.............14996

Aberdeen.............12562

This is all well and good but still does not make the three teams above us better at playing football.

:sheepdance:

If you take away all the tourists in Edinburgh, Irish Tims who bought season tickets but don't attend matches and Huns doctoring their attendance we've actually got the best home attendances.

Tourists........ :laughing:

:offtopic:

Aberdeen have the 5th average home attendance in the SPFL

Celtic....................54476

The Rangers........48940

Hearts..................16337

Hibernian.............14996

Aberdeen.............12562

This is all well and good but still does not make the three teams above us better at playing football.

:sheepdance:

Three teams?

What is it with cunts on here and attendance figures?

Probably cause we've been the best we've been for years but our attendances are still shite. It means Aberdeen will probably never move up to the next level, sadly.

Despite being second and reaching the Scottish cup final, I ken a cunt @@dave_min, who can't even give away a free season ticket to our next game... nae even to me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
With the sad loss of Tord to parenting, I've been missing the target thread this season. We've now played half our league matches, on 39pts, which is in line with an improvement on last season's points total.
This season's celtic have thus far got similar points to Delia's Celtic, and are well behind where they were last season.
Still think it's highly unlikely that we'll win the league, but we're in a better place than most people acknowledge. Also, it's worth remembering the red crosses on the right hand side of the chart below - where we were not so long ago.

9Bueqq1.png

Thought I'd get this in prior to us getting our arse handed to us at the weekend.

Edit: Buggered if I know how to make that chart a sensible size.

With the sad loss of Tord to parenting, I've been missing the target thread this season. We've now played half our league matches, on 39pts, which is in line with an improvement on last season's points total.
This season's celtic have thus far got similar points to Delia's Celtic, and are well behind where they were last season.
Still think it's highly unlikely that we'll win the league, but we're in a better place than most people acknowledge. Also, it's worth remembering the red crosses on the right hand side of the chart below - where we were not so long ago.

9Bueqq1.png

Thought I'd get this in prior to us getting our arse handed to us at the weekend.

Edit: Buggered if I know how to make that chart a sensible size.

Label the axis you fucking cunt.

No problem Dave min min. Which one do you want me to label?

Nah, sorry Tord, I'm not taking over for you. I've not even had a high yet, I don't want to start a decline ;)

Dont label them. Youd have to be a fucking idiot to not work out which one is games played and which one is points.

In that note, label away.

• 1 month later...