Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

He was probably killed by inhaling your poisonous words about black people. 

?.

He was in agreement with me about that as there are plenty minor ethnics living in Leeds.

"You hardly see a white down here, Richard min." "I feel a stranger in my own territory, MAD".

However, I had a ethnic pick me up fae Leeds Central Station and drop me off at my digs, and vice versa. No gun or knife pulled on me during either journey. Harmony and respect. 

19 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Nicholas Witchell.

Is there a more pathetic, subservient, snivelling wee cunt than him on TV?

When the Queen snuffs it later this year, put this cunt in the coffin with her. 

Aye, he's a right weasel looking toadying prick.

He used to be a serious journalist as well, fronted the 6 o'clock news, breakfast TV, was lead reporter at Zeebrugge and Lockerbie.

He must occasionally reflect on his life and think "what the fuck am I doing this shit for?", then decides that £100k plus a year and all expenses paid trips to the Caribbean, during the winter makes up for the loss of dignity. 

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, shut up meg said:

Aye, he's a right weasel looking toadying prick.

He used to be a serious journalist as well, fronted the 6 o'clock news, breakfast TV, was lead reporter at Zeebrugge and Lockerbie.

He must occasionally reflect on his life and think "what the fuck am I doing this shit for?", then decides that £100k plus a year and all expenses paid trips to the Caribbean, during the winter makes up for the loss of dignity. 

Cunts prince edwards besty min.... bint as a £4 note.