Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What's the script for committing the cardinal son of driving down Union Street? Automatic ANPR ticket or do you need to get stopped by the pigs? 

Don't think we have anything automatic to send out tickets. We have a few Bus Gates that do send out automatic fines which have caught loads of people out.

I was actually walking down Union Street yesterday and 2 cars did indeed drive down the pedestrian part much to the surprise of those walking about.

If the police did spot them I would imagine that they would get stopped and either warned or fined.

I see Overhype, in the Green, got turned oer last night. 80k stock stolen. Second hand stone island jackets. 

they've put out an appeal online for money to start again. 

always wondered what SI's take on the selling on of their luxury product at a reduced rate, making a mockery of it being exclusive or luxury.

although tbh, it's a bit embarrassing seeing so much people wearing it these days.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-overhype-reopen?utm_source=whatsapp-visit&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Being a new store and wanting to open as quickly as possible for the community, meant we were still in the process of securing the shop with CCTV and alarm systems, which were due installation early the following week.

Sounds pretty dodgy if you ask me, inside job a possibility? I always think folk that set up their own gofundme pages are at it. 

23 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I see Overhype, in the Green, got turned oer last night. 80k stock stolen. Second hand stone island jackets. 

always wondered what SI's take on the selling on of their luxury product at a reduced rate, making a mockery of it being exclusive or luxury.

although tbh, it's a bit embarrassing seeing so much people wearing it these days.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-overhype-reopen?utm_source=whatsapp-visit&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

No insurance then? What a crock of shit. Go fund yourself you chancing bastards. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Only had insurance for fire and not theft I heard - daft cunts

Good publicity, raise some cash for your xmas, and you just put the 2nd hand shite in your garage until it blows over and you gradually put it back on the shelves. Folk can't tell it's the same stalk due to the second hand nature. 

Decent plan to be fair. 

I'm not insinuating they did this, but if everything they say is true they aren't the brightest.