Bbc Reveal Star Wages

They are paying over FOUR MILLION for Chris Evans and Gary Linker alone. This is where all our TV License money is going, paying for these arseholes.

I can't wait till they stop making paying a TV license compulsory (and I mean properly stop it, i.e. not sending you threatening letters, asking you to sign up for one when you buy a TV and just make a fucking menace of themselves)

_97000773_bbc_best_paid.png

The TV license people are coming to our house on the 24th July to inspect the property since we don't have a license.

We don't have a tv

I'm just looking to wind them up

Public service paying those wages though. Evans/ Linekar = 160 nurses

TV License :laughing:. Anyone paying for that deserves a purple nurple.

The 'heavies' have been in my area supposedly for about 2 years.

The TV license people are coming to our house on the 24th July to inspect the property since we don't have a license.

We don't have a tv

I'm just looking to wind them up

Public service paying those wages though. Evans/ Linekar = 160 nurses

Lineker could have 160 nurses any time he wanted with a wallet like that

Would be interesting to see how much Gary Lineker makes on top of that from his two or three Walker's adverts a year.

Greg James, Nick Grimshaw, Scott Mills etc will be on 300-400k and all they do is speak utter drivel for the duration of their segments on the most mundane radio station there is.

Would be interesting to see how much Gary Lineker makes on top of that from his two or three Walker's adverts a year.

Greg James, Nick Grimshaw, Scott Mills etc will be on 300-400k and all they do is speak utter drivel for the duration of their segments on the most mundane radio station there is.

A friend of a friend used to work on his show a few years back.They used to get him to leave fake voicemail on a give a fake number when you get chatted up in a nightclub feature.

Can't stand Scott Mills.You never see him and the weird little sports reporter fella on BBC Breakfast together...

see what the point is...

it's like tennis too, women complaining they don't get as much as men

the black and white facts are:

1) the men are better than the women

2) the public want to see the men more than the womens game, therefore sponsors are going to pay more for the mens - why then should the women get a slice of that?

it's like match of the day, if gabby logan is presenting it I feel like it is a waste of a match of the day as I don't enjoy her doing it as much as when Gary Lineker does - so the same applies here too

If that post was a Facebook status, you'd get a ban along with 200 hours of hard labour.

I completely agree with the points you made though.

A friend of a friend used to work on his show a few years back.They used to get him to leave fake voicemail on a give a fake number when you get chatted up in a nightclub feature.

Can't stand Scott Mills.You never see him and the weird little sports reporter fella on BBC Breakfast together...

I can totally imagine them doing that too.

Radio One drives me insane, I genuinely detest it. Their sexual innuendo game at lunchtimes actually has me fizzing at the mouth. A bunch of grown adults pretending to laugh so hard they spit water out of their mouth... really??

Couldn't give a fuck what they earn . Good luck to them in fact .

The nurses/NHS argument is cliched and irrelevant.

It's ridiculous that people can get a criminal record for not paying Chris Evans wages. Everything else that can be privatised has been, why not the BBC. If they use market forces to justify the wages why do they not subject themselves fully to those forces?

see what the point is...

it's like tennis too, women complaining they don't get as much as men

the black and white facts are:

1) the men are better than the women

2) the public want to see the men more than the womens game, therefore sponsors are going to pay more for the mens - why then should the women get a slice of that?

it's like match of the day, if gabby logan is presenting it I feel like it is a waste of a match of the day as I don't enjoy her doing it as much as when Gary Lineker does - so the same applies here too

Lineker isn't that great as a presenter and certainly isn't worth £1.75m for presenting a highlights show though.

It's ridiculous that people can get a criminal record for not paying Chris Evans wages. Everything else that can be privatised has been, why not the BBC. If they use market forces to justify the wages why do they not subject themselves fully to those forces?

That's a different argument matey.My point was I don't give a fuck what he earns .

Lineker isn't that great as a presenter and certainly isn't worth £1.75m for presenting a highlights show though.

Careful, there have been twitter suspensions today for similar comments

Not on Twitter, did Twitter suspend them or did the jug ear prick follow the big chin prick on here and block them?