Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Hamilton to sue RBS over them getting scammed out of Β£1M. Yes it's clearly the banks fault that they gave that Nigerian prince their account details.

The one employee that had sole access to their accounts was convinced by the fraudsters that the funds were at risk & needed to be moved into other accounts. Then the money was transferred into lots of various accounts over the next couple of days.

I wonder if the guy would have been so careless or stupid if the call had been regarding his own personal account

The one employee that had sole access to their accounts was convinced by the fraudsters that the funds were at risk & needed to be moved into other accounts. Then the money was transferred into lots of various accounts over the next couple of days.

I wonder if the guy would have been so careless or stupid if the call had been regarding his own personal account

Β 

Who the fuck cares as much about their work as their home or the company cash as their own bank balance?

Β 

Hamilton to blame for not having a safety net procedure but prob saved 15k for not employing an admin assistant but no doubt this poor (silly) cunt will be hung out to dry.

Who the fuck cares as much about their work as their home or the company cash as their own bank balance?

Β 

Hamilton to blame for not having a safety net procedure but prob saved 15k for not employing an admin assistant but no doubt this poor (silly) cunt will be hung out to dry.

Well if he is the one that allowed it to happen without consulting someone else at the club, or very least calling the bank for himself then he is the one to blame. If he works in finance of any kind then he is sure to have heard of this scam before. Normally it is pensioners that are caught out like this

Well if he is the one that allowed it to happen without consulting someone else at the club, or very least calling the bank for himself then he is the one to blame. If he works in finance of any kind then he is sure to have heard of this scam before. Normally it is pensioners that are caught out like this

Β 

Do you know he never consulted someone else?

Do you know he's not a pensioner?

Do you know its a he?

Β 

Anyhoo....your question was "I wonder if the guy would have been so careless or stupid if the call had been regarding his own personal account?"

Prob not imo but, as I said "Who the fuck cares as much about their work as their home or the company cash as their own bank balance?".

Do you know he never consulted someone else?

Do you know he's not a pensioner?

Do you know its a he?

Β 

Anyhoo....your question was "I wonder if the guy would have been so careless or stupid if the call had been regarding his own personal account?"

Prob not imo but, as I said "Who the fuck cares as much about their work as their home or the company cash as their own bank balance?".

Yes I read the story & made the logical assumptions.

Employee meaning very likely not a pensioner

They phoned & convinced said employee that was the sole authorised user of the clubs account.

Also women aren't that stupid. Certainly a man fk up this.

Β 

Maybe somebody that would like to keep their job. Continue to work in any job concerning accounts & certainly a job where the person has sole access to such amounts of money would or should be treating company accounts as he would his own.

• Downvote 1

BBC link saying 'six touches, eleven seconds & a goal' or something similar. So fucking what, what the hell is so special about that?

They are even trying to glamorise a pretty normal goal from other teams points of views.

Β 

Next will be 'two touches, three seconds goal'. Translation of. Keeper kicks long & striker scores

Let me just run that through my Hat Bantz filter: he's had problems with alcohol, gambling addiction and depression, problems had damaged his football career and had led him to consider suicide.

Β 

Ah, poor lad. Not sure being in Dundee is going to help.

Does sound like a proper nutter.

Looks like Killie are finally cracking under the pressure to get rid of their shit 3G surface. Back to grass for 2019.

Β 

Hopefully Hamilton are playing in the 3rd tier by that point and we won't ever have to bother with their shithouse stadium or pitch ever again.

Good. Get rid of them all. Wonder if it is Clarke that has convinced them of this.

Β 

Have St Mirren stuck with grass?

Looks like Killie are finally cracking under the pressure to get rid of their shit 3G surface. Back to grass for 2019.

Β 

Hopefully Hamilton are playing in the 3rd tier by that point and we won't ever have to bother with their shithouse stadium or pitch ever again.

One of the first things Steve Clark said he wanted changing when he arrived.

He probably won't be around for when they change back, but it's long overdue.

Good. Get rid of them all. Wonder if it is Clarke that has convinced them of this.

Have St Mirren stuck with grass?

I think when the likes of a Highland League team are playing on grass, questions need to be fucking asked.

Β 

No top flight team should be allowed to play on anything other than grass.

I think when the likes of a Highland League team are playing on grass, questions need to be fucking asked.

Β 

No top flight team should be allowed to play on anything other than grass.

Yep for me it's still not up to the standard required and should be blocked for top flight teams.

Β 

Let the lower leagues use it and save money or whatever and eventually if it's ever good enough then fine.

Yep for me it's still not up to the standard required and should be blocked for top flight teams.

Β 

Let the lower leagues use it and save money or whatever and eventually if it's ever good enough then fine.

What is quite amazing is how badly the ball runs across the surface at Hamilton. If you've not seen it in real life you'll think we're playing like mongs. How an artificial surface that doesn't cut up can play like a ploughed field is some achievement. Slows down opponents no end

Think on Sportsound the other day Naismith and Docherty made a good point that some artificial pitches get overused by public etc and that makes them useless for top flight. There’s definitely some surfaces are very good and close to grass but they only last at their peak for so long