Aberdeen V Kilmarnock

I think he should play Shinnie and Tansey central for this one. Time for a wee rest for McLean.

I'd also start Stewart on the right. Wright or GMS left with Shinnie behind May.

The centre back lottery will be interesting.

When everyone's fit I don't see a space for Shinnie (assuming Consi is LB) Tansey Christie and Ball especially if he's also shoehorning Maclean in there as well. Based on form/potential for form I think its Christie centrally, Shinnie as the terrier and either Ball if we need height and cover (arsecheeks) or Tansey if we're further up the field (everyone else). An on form hungry Maclean should be able to replace Tansey in that line up with presumably GMS May and Stewart up front.

Unless you're thinking some radical 4-4-2 thing with May and <anyonebutroondawg> up front?

And that's nothing against Rooney I just don't think his style and May's fit together.

When everyone's fit I don't see a space for Shinnie (assuming Consi is LB) Tansey Christie and Ball especially if he's also shoehorning Maclean in there as well. Based on form/potential for form I think its Christie centrally, Shinnie as the terrier and either Ball if we need height and cover (arsecheeks) or Tansey if we're further up the field (everyone else). An on form hungry Maclean should be able to replace Tansey in that line up with presumably GMS May and Stewart up front.

Unless you're thinking some radical 4-4-2 thing with May and <anyonebutroondawg> up front?

And that's nothing against Rooney I just don't think his style and May's fit together.

GMS in front of wright? No chance. McKay Steven offers absolutely f*ck all imo, waste of a jersey

………………………………….Lewis………………………………………..

Logan………………...A O'C…………………Reynolds……………….Considine

…………………….....Ball/Tansey Shinnie……………………………………………..

………Stewart……………….......Christie…………………….Wright….................

……………………………………....May……………………………………………..

Would go with that over the next 5 games and see how they settle.

• Upvote 1

I was suggesting a 4-2-3-1 with McLean and Rooney on the bench

Presently Shinnie is undroppable, he's the most influential midfielder right now and the best left back at the club.

If in the future there are better options at centre midfield then he drops to left back.

A run of 2-3 games there and he'll be back to where he was a few seasons ago.

Sorry, didn't word that very well. I didn't mean to drop Shinnie I just meant that to keep him there AND play Ball/Tansey means we're dropping either Christie or Maclean or fucking about trying to accommodate them.

as Quagmire said its either Ball or Tansey (or a with-it Maclean), Shinnie and Christie with three in front of that, from what I've seen preferably GMS May and Stewart.

Can see Wright back-to-backing with GMS and Maclean/Tansy doing the same with Christie.

Looks good to me. I'd swap Reynolds for Arnason but no chance Mcinnes will

I can think of no better stag do than sitting in a half empty Pittodrie watching Aberdeen v Kilmarnock.

Ha ha tbh we were meant to be corporate but missed out on that and the way the dates worked out for most of us being able to attend, this was the only game we all could manage.

Yes, as its been so long since we've won, OJ!

You know what I mean min, I hope the performance from Saturday doesn't affect them for Killie game. I mean I can't see anything other than a convincing win.

Ha ha tbh we were meant to be corporate but missed out on that and the way the dates worked out for most of us being able to attend, this was the only game we all could manage.

You know what I mean min, I hope the performance from Saturday doesn't affect them for Killie game. I mean I can't see anything other than a convincing win.

Just yanking your chain OJ! I'm sure we will.

Derek tried to be smart the other day, and it failed miserably. Why he takes these notions at times is baffling. Hopefully he's learnt from it

This and it'll be 3-0.