Funso Ojo

Who the fuck scouts for us? Not sure any of the signings will be classified as good.

Leigh...plodder, will get raped by anyone with pace.

Hedges...will be inconsistent, the one that possesses the most chance to make an impact

Gallagher...will run and run but but lacks end product.

Main...seems no better than May.

Ojo..tidy player but only when given time to play, under pressure shite and will no doubt get collared by the refs in the spl

Wilson...if he plays games he might do something, but the fact he can't get a game ahead of Main tells us something.

Bryson.. let's see.

Boy is a fcking idiot, as is anyone who clapped him off the park. Okay the 1st booking was very soft but thereafter, you don't go in for any daft challenges. Shinnie knew how to manage himself in similir situtions.

As was already mentioned, should have walked in the previous round, away

When you see it back the ball is away and he catches him.Shouldn’t have been a booking for a first foul in my eyes though.He should’ve got a warning,then booked for the one he got his 2nd yellow for.

His passing today was murder. Simple passes overhit (over heads). And defence splinters to imaginary players.

Fouls all the time.

His first yellow I think was a follow up to attempting to clean out someone but advantage being played.

Shinnie will have a model disciplinary record compared to this guy.

As shite as Ojo was, at no point has he hidden any time he’s played. More than can be said for some of his team mates. He’d be at about 32 in my list of get to fuckers. Hardest task in world football getting on the ball, looking up and seeing cosgrove 50 yards away and nothing else.

Hardest task in world football getting on the ball, looking up and seeing cosgrove 50 yards away and nothing else.

Exactly, he should've been looking up and seeing Ferguson and Gallagher. But they were out wide like the rest of the team. It used to be said football was like chess and if you controlled the centre you controlled everything, but we have no-one in the centre.

Ojo has done enough to show that he will be decent. I like the way he is continually available to receive the ball and that he is taking the ball from our central defenders. We haven't had this since loosing the Rat to Sevco. If he can curb his urge to go flying in and going to ground to tackle then he will do well. However, if he doesn't play with control we will be a man down to both Ceptic and Sevco and he will miss a significant number of games through out the season. 

I mind when Baz Robson was sent off against hearts that time at pittodrie - was the same sort of reaction; outcries of 'get him to fuck', 'stupid ginger lesbian cunt bastard', 'send him away from here - we dont want him anymore' and the like.

Suspension served, Ojo will return re-focused and reinvigorated.

The honeymoon over - its time to roll up the sleeves and do the stuff he there for; sweeping up and keeping things tidy.

Incoming: Oh ho -Ojo to Bryson; what a pass...goal for the James Wilson Show etc

Have to wait a while for him to serve his suspension. Only counts in European matches you dumb kiddie fiddling cunt.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ojo has done enough to show that he will be decent. I like the way he is continually available to receive the ball and that he is taking the ball from our central defenders. We haven't had this since loosing the Rat to Sevco. If he can curb his urge to go flying in and going to ground to tackle then he will do well. However, if he doesn't play with control we will be a man down to both Ceptic and Sevco and he will miss a significant number of games through out the season.

Agree with this. Concern is, as was glaringly obvious on Thursday, a switched on opposition will look to neutralise him with at least a booking early doors given how instrumental he is to what we seem to be trying to do.