Pet Hates

StandFree1982

5 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I often pick up dog shit from the garden and have one of those moments where you think “what would happen if I did this”. Usually get it about chinning pensioners and toddlers rather than snaffling dog toldies. Got sent a video the other night of a man gobbling another mans jobby which was a real eye opener. 

Picked up quite a bit of dog shite recently from some scum who left it around the garden of remembrance in the cemetery.

What scumbags, i'd throw them in the lake if id see them do it, not joking there either.

It's a cemetery not a fucking park.

5 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Picked up quite a bit of dog shite recently from some scum who left it around the garden of remembrance in the cemetery.

What scumbags, i'd throw them in the lake if id see them do it, not joking there either.

Why is it when you post anything I always think of you saying it in the voice of one of the Harry Enfield's self righteous brothers ?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, The Cockney Don said:

Maybe a German