Holidays 2019

RAZOR

WTF never thought eh would see that listed here.

My old man took a wrong turn off the freeway when we drove through Buffalo one time. Fuck me we locked the doors and sped back to the freeway in a hurry as the mandem carrying water melons didn't look friendly

Edit: you'll love it

And i never thought i'd see a man consistently type "eh", rather than "I" but there you go...

We're planning on driving from Toronto to Niagra and staying a couple of nights in Buffalo and getting an NFL game in there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I’m going to the moon. I’ll be going there with my good friend Richard Branson’s mob, in a craft doing approximately 1650mph.

Might go to Las Vegas aswell take on a few eating challenges and rip off the Bellagio and Golden Nugget at the blackjack cause I’m massive in the card counting game. Once I’ve won $220,000 I’ll then spend $1200 on crack cocaine and $26,460 on high class hookers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I’m going to the moon. I’ll be going there with my good friend Richard Branson’s mob, in a craft doing approximately 1650mph.

Might go to Las Vegas aswell take on a few eating challenges and rip off the Bellagio and Golden Nugget at the blackjack cause I’m massive in the card counting game. Once I’ve won $220,000 I’ll then spend $1200 on crack cocaine and $26,460 on high class hookers.

Send me a postcard.