Reserve & Youth Teams Thread

Nope, as per :

2emcuv7.jpg

Thats pretty embarrassing that

Not only having 2 different accounts for 2 different personalities, but REPLYING to yourself

Mega cringe

You've lost me.

I posted about what I thought the team could be then posted about the team once it was announced.

Cockney Don then posted the actual line up.

Or do you think I'm also Cockney Don?

Guest milne_afc

What was the name of the young boy that went from us to Wolves? Very briefly spoke to his dad in the Counting House yesterday as he wanted into the water dispenser for a drink for the lad. Mentioned he was the athlete as he was on water because he now plays for Wolves. Name escaped me at the time.

Terence Taylor or something.

Wolves 0 – 1 Man City (Ogunby 31’)

Darren Ryan's Wolves under-18s battled hard but were narrowly defeated 1-0 by Manchester City in the Premier League Under-18 North.

Henri Ogunby scored the only goal, with a diving header past Jackson Smith.

Both sides started strong with both teams attacking quickly and repetitively. Wolves’ Terry Taylor shot just over, after winning the ball deep in the visitors’ territory.

Taylor almost snatched an equaliser, but his shot from Theo Corbeanu's cross fell just wide, and Wolves were narrowly beaten.

No wins in 2019 for wolves youth team.

Wolves 0 – 1 Man City (Ogunby 31’)

Darren Ryan's Wolves under-18s battled hard but were narrowly defeated 1-0 by Manchester City in the Premier League Under-18 North.

Henri Ogunby scored the only goal, with a diving header past Jackson Smith.

Both sides started strong with both teams attacking quickly and repetitively. Wolves’ Terry Taylor shot just over, after winning the ball deep in the visitors’ territory.

Taylor almost snatched an equaliser, but his shot from Theo Corbeanu's cross fell just wide, and Wolves were narrowly beaten.

No wins in 2019 for wolves youth team.

good to see that terry is often training with first team now! Traveled with first team squad at weekend but didn’t make bench. Very highly rated by management.

What was the name of the young boy that went from us to Wolves? Very briefly spoke to his dad in the Counting House yesterday as he wanted into the water dispenser for a drink for the lad. Mentioned he was the athlete as he was on water because he now plays for Wolves. Name escaped me at the time.

What an arsehole.