Yes another poll

Yes another poll but basic question   

164 members have voted

1. 1. Should he or club act?

• Bin him (call it failed experiment)
    • Keep trying with him

At least you @super_al are consistent in your support of keeping Glass. You have voted in his favour again.

Sadly you epitomise the happy clapper section of our support & the group that are resigned to us being just another wee also ran club in Scotland to make the arse cheeks look good.

Basically one of the reasons that has added to the demise of football in Scotland. We can blame it on the SFA/suits etc. but the fans are accountable as well for bending over & cowering to allow it to happen so easily without bothering. You are just a small clubs fan that should just be (& are) grateful & blessed to have your club given the luxury of taking the field against the great Glasgow two.

Football is just a hobby now to many, rather than an obsession as it once was. 

42 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

At least you @super_al are consistent in your support of keeping Glass. You have voted in his favour again.

Sadly you epitomise the happy clapper section of our support & the group that are resigned to us being just another wee also ran club in Scotland to make the arse cheeks look good.

Basically one of the reasons that has added to the demise of football in Scotland. We can blame it on the SFA/suits etc. but the fans are accountable as well for bending over & cowering to allow it to happen so easily without bothering. You are just a small clubs fan that should just be (& are) grateful & blessed to have your club given the luxury of taking the field against the great Glasgow two.

Football is just a hobby now to many, rather than an obsession as it once was. 

I am as pissed off as anyone else but believe that it will not be until the summer that you can judge the recruitment process that Glass is no longer in charge of. 

Glass does not have decent attacking options. Yes we can talk about his team selections but when you don't have decent options he is screwed either way.

• Upvote 2
26 minutes ago, Glass half full said:

Is that happening when McGrath signs? ???????????

McGrath is at Wigan….some Irish guy talked him out of signing for us. Scott Brown though, will be Aberdeen manager. Cormack has a certain type of person who he wants to employ in key positions. Scott Brown will fit that criteria and will more than likely accept having Gunn etc surrounding him. It will be his first shot as a manager. Davie Cormack will be delighted after an exhaustive prawcess that Brown was the outstanding candidate. (Save you reading the quote from Cormack later)

6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Why would DC sack Glass only to replace him with someone with even less experience? 

Cormack has an ideology…he will not change the way he wants the club to be run because of someone failing him. Look at the key positions at the club….run by novices who will work all the hours they can to try and get what they want. For him to ask an experienced manager to do this will be met with hostility. I don’t think Cormack likes people disagreeing with him and that is why he generally employs young people. Scott Brown will try like hell in his first manager’s job. It fits the Cormack strategy. 
If we want change we need to get rid of Cormack.

16 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

Cormack has an ideology…he will not change the way he wants the club to be run because of someone failing him. Look at the key positions at the club….run by novices who will work all the hours they can to try and get what they want. For him to ask an experienced manager to do this will be met with hostility. I don’t think Cormack likes people disagreeing with him and that is why he generally employs young people. Scott Brown will try like hell in his first manager’s job. It fits the Cormack strategy. 
If we want change we need to get rid of Cormack.

So he’ll just keep on employing rookies for manager aye? Brown would last as long as Glass will. 
I think youre speaking shite. 

1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

So he’ll just keep on employing rookies for manager aye? Brown would last as long as Glass will. 

I am only giving my opinion of what I will think will happen under Cormack. Do you honestly think Cormack will go for an experienced manager who in return will cost him a lot in wages? He will gamble with another rookie…it’s the way he does things. He wants young ambitious people looking upto him, not some experienced, wise manager looking at him and questioning what we are doing.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

I am only giving my opinion of what I will think will happen under Cormack. Do you honestly think Cormack will go for an experienced manager who in return will cost him a lot in wages? He will gamble with another rookie…it’s the way he does things. He wants young ambitious people looking upto him, not some experienced, wise manager looking at him and questioning what we are doing.

Im assuming as redneck he is, he has enough business savvy to realise his mistake and take a different approach next. This rookie management team will cost him and potentially his reputation. 
Glass was a big gamble, i think he knows that. He fucking does now.

Someone with a superior management pedigree shouldve been the no.1 criteria when replacing DM. Seemed obvious. Not to DC tho. He doesnt have a fucking clue about fitba. 

8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Im assuming as redneck he is, he has enough business savvy to realise his mistake and take a different approach next. This rookie management team will cost him and potentially his reputation. 
Glass was a big gamble, i think he knows that. He fucking does now.

Someone with a superior management pedigree shouldve been the no.1 criteria when replacing DM. Seemed obvious. Not to DC tho. He doesnt have a fucking clue about fitba. 

Where is Data Dave? He is in hiding. No doubt his next appearance in Aberdeen will be when Alex Ferguson thanks him for putting up a statue at Pittodrie. Ferguson will say a few nice things about Cormack and this will boost Data Dave’s ego further. Out of public though I hope Ferguson gives him a few home truths and makes Cormack step up a gear. 
Cormack could get quite a lot of fans back onside by removing Glass from his position. Get someone decent in and get another striker from the available market. It will cost a few dollars but the reality is it will cost a lot more in the summer if he doesn’t start making desperate changes.

3 hours ago, super_al said:

I am as pissed off as anyone else but believe that it will not be until the summer that you can judge the recruitment process that Glass is no longer in charge of. 

Glass does not have decent attacking options. Yes we can talk about his team selections but when you don't have decent options he is screwed either way.

So he’s protected/not to blame at all/bulletproof. Is that what you’re saying? 
we should keep him because he could potentially be better if it wasn’t really his fault? 

Maybe (among the many other things Cormack has fkd up) Glass is simply the wrong man for the job & he simply shouldn’t have been there in first place.

none of the above means we should persist with him a single minute longer

14 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

So he’s protected/not to blame at all/bulletproof. Is that what you’re saying? 
we should keep him because he could potentially be better if it wasn’t really his fault? 

Maybe (among the many other things Cormack has fkd up) Glass is simply the wrong man for the job & he simply shouldn’t have been there in first place.

none of the above means we should persist with him a single minute longer

Any new manager is going to have the same problems i.e a lack of attacking options. The reason he has to play Ojo on the wing (which I utterly hate) is because the wingers at the club are so poor. 

The players are the problem in my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, super_al said:

Any new manager is going to have the same problems i.e a lack of attacking options. The reason he has to play Ojo on the wing (which I utterly hate) is because the wingers at the club are so poor. 

The players are the problem in my opinion. 

Any manager with even a modicum of experience in management could & would make a far better job of this mess Glass has created.

Denying Glass of any blame on how he has us playing is ridiculous. 

How bad does he have to have us before you accept he is majorly to blame in this mess? I am not saying there aren’t others to blame also but for the moment Glass is the only one we can realistically change right now

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

There's precedent for it at the club. 

Appointed Willie Miller manager, a man with a wealth of footballing experience but absolutely zero experience as a manager at any level. 

And it was a disaster. 

Sacked him and appointed Roy Aitken manager, a man with a wealth of footballing experience but absolutely zero experience as a manager at any level. 

And it was a disaster. 

Now I'm not saying it's definitely a mistake we would make again... but it's definitely a mistake we would make again, and I doubt there's anyone would be surprised. 

Some of us are at the point where Yogi or Lennon... or maybe a Dream Team of Yogi AND Lennon... would be preferable to this shite, at least for the short term.