Where Are They Now

He's looking straight at the camera, like he knows we're looking at him. Whoever it is

It's a bit of a sinister look inna... the sort of look you'd expect from someone who's up to a bit of cheeky no good.

I'm not saying it's a rapey look or anything, just that...

...okay, let's say you go to a party, and one of the drinks you're handed is a bit fizzy.  Next thing you know you're waking up tied to a chair in the basement of a hoose in Oldmeldrum, a ball gag in your mouth and a table of assorted lubricants and dildos sitting next to you, obviously in preparation for a night of fun at your expense. 

The first face you see when your eyes start to focus properly... 

ooft.jpg

Also, is that Tim Robbins between Miller and Simmie? 

Also, did Miller used to be a Pakistani?

Lawrence Shankland considering three offers according to BBC, two English clubs and one 'leading' Scottish club, free agent.

Wonder if there was a sell on clause in his contract? Some scoring record that, 63 goals in two seasons.

Edit: scratch that, just seen he left us for fuck all too. 

Well at Xmas we were all assured by the national press he was sevco bound. 

Seems a nice enough guy and didn't seem a terrible footballer. I thought he'd get a better gig than East fucking Stirlingshire. 

I didn't think he was that bad either.  Pretty tenacious and aggressive... I thought he had enough about him to have made a career in and around the lower half SPFL Prem or Championship.

Folk on here slag Rogan off willy nilly. But 42 caps for NI, mainly under O'Neill (utterly shyte player for us but as a manager probably wouldn't give us a second glance if we came calling) isn't to be sneezed at. Would Cosgrove make their squad if he were qualified? Not sure he would...

I really don't think we will ever go back for him but on balance I think I'd have preferred him to Main

• Upvote 1