Scotland V Albania And Israel

Pleased for the Dons lads but can't believe internationals are coming around already.

The nations league is just another way of cluttering up the calendar and stopping the domestic season gathering momentum.

These weeks were booked off for Euro/World Cup qualifiers anyway. So not change. Its always like this at the start of the season. 

Unbelievable that when we were playing good football we couldnt get anyone near the Scotland team. Now we are shite we've got 4 and can take some credit in the development of Christie too..... probably just shows how pish Scotland are though. 

Go to RedTV and watch our first goal v Killie again.

Killie hoof the ball into our end.

McKenna seamlessly controls it 12 yards inside his own half then immediately plays a great long ball to May down the left.

May to McGinn, who shoots, only to have Anderson redirect for the equaliser.

I'm confused. How does doing that make Scott McKenna Glaswegian and therefore better than Devlin? 

• Upvote 3
Guest the shepherd

Last time we had four dons in the squad for a competitive match is going back a few years probably from memory a few squads has Jess, Whyte, Leighton and Walker in?

You may be right min but I think the last time we had 4 or more Aberdeen players in the Scotland squad is going back to a European Championship qualifer against Romania in 1990. Alex. McLeish, Brian Irvine, Stewart McKimmie and Bobby Connor played for Scotland if I recall correctly with another Aberdeen player (maybe David Robertson) one of the subs.