Stephen Gleeson Signed.

How any cunt can say hes shite when hes scoring goals like this fucking top 10 all time efforts, is beyond me:

And this one:

But then look at the naysayers - Razor, BWG, Hanz - says it all doesnt it haha wee pricks

Take it from Dad (facts, not anything controversial); Gleeson will be a fucking hero this season. He'll be a'pleasin' all season - no time for teasin'. Best start believing.

First one is a goalkeeping error. Second one he won't get that time on the ball here. A decent hit but nothing else.

• Downvote 3

First one is a goalkeeping error. Second one he won't get that time on the ball here. A decent hit but nothing else.

:laughing:

Believe me he'll get plenty of time on the ball up here or have you forgot McKenna's strike last season. He had time to have a cup of tea and two pies before he hit it.

If Gleeson is better than Tansey/Ball/O'Connor then that will be a step in the right direction.

Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down there, cowboy... let me see if I have your logic right.

If the new guy who we've signed is better than the guys who currently play for us... then that's a step in the right direction?

So, if I'm following this train of thought properly... and please, correct me if I'm wrong... If he turns out to be worse than the guys who currently play for us then that would be..

...hang on...

...that would be a step in the... I want to say wrong direction?

Do I have that right?

Because if I DO have that right then you, sir, just blew my fucking mind!

:hypno:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down there, cowboy... let me see if I have your logic right.

If the new guy who we've signed is better than the guys who currently play for us... then that's a step in the right direction?

So, if I'm following this train of thought properly... and please, correct me if I'm wrong... If he turns out to be worse than the guys who currently play for us then that would be..

...hang on...

...that would be a step in the... I want to say wrong direction?

Do I have that right?

Because if I DO have that right then you, sir, just blew my fucking mind!

:hypno:

Slight over reaction there.

Hoping he's better than at least 3 of the 4 players he's replacing in the squad is hardly earth shattering stuff.

How any cunt can say hes shite when hes scoring goals like this fucking top 10 all time efforts, is beyond me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rroSk4Ehq2M

And this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWBRAj_jEqg

But then look at the naysayers - Razor, BWG, Hanz - says it all doesnt it haha wee pricks

Take it from Dad (facts, not anything controversial); Gleeson will be a fucking hero this season. He'll be a'pleasin' all season - no time for teasin'. Best start believing.

BWG, Hanz and I will all be here to accept everyone's apologies.

4 caps in 11 years, pfft.

• Downvote 2

Nicky Maynard was vastly experienced in the Championship. I don't think 4 caps in 11 years for Ireland proves much of a point tbh.

I don't! I said Gleeson was a full international with vast Championship experience which is better than we signed last season.

I think that's a fair enough assessment.

Gleeson next 2 seasons > Arnason last season, Josh Parker and Maynard combined.

Who did we sign on a permanent deal last season who was a full internationalist with vast Championship experience?

Gleeson looks (on paper) far better than most of our latest permanent signings imo.

Kari Arnason lol

Vast Championship Experience?

I think Arnason had 1 season in The Championship at Plymouth who then went into free fall down the leagues.

I'm in no doubt that Gleeson next 2 seasons > Arnason last season.

I don't! I said Gleeson was a full international with vast Championship experience which is better than we signed last season.

I think that's a fair enough assessment.

Let it be noted that I am not slating either player nor comparing their playing abilities & am certainly not say Gleeson is a shite signing.

I am simply stating that we signed a player meeting the description you denied we had signed last season.

Arnason has something like 100 championship games under his belt between Plymouth & Rotherham. Ok not as many as Gleeson but still equates to a reasonably vast championship experience & if you want to take away some of the 'experience' from Arnason by excluding his back to back promotions from league two up to championship with Rotherham, then that is fair enough but I'd imagine Arnasons 70 caps at international level with Iceland & European games with Malmo & the 30 odd games for them in their top flight can compare to 4 caps with RoI in terms of experience.

Just accept you forgot about Arnason when you made your original point & it's ok