Aberdeen City Centre

daytripping

19 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You fucking started it, twice!

I'm out mate, exactly because of thick cunts like you. 

Or is it perhaps when people start asking you questions that you know you cannot answer coherently or when you have continued to make an absolute arse of yourself that you slither away.

Most racist town in Scotland because someone uses a naughty word, that really is, to quote a long established but now gone (for now) poster @Millertime
rather pathetic.

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You are twisting it again, mostly because of your own stupidity and resentment. I never sound out millionaire businessmen. I took money from them. They are sociopaths, almost all of them.

Stoney is VERY racist. Many small towns are, especially ones who never see immigrants. 

Another question you failed to answer earlier on, where would you choose to live then?

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Am I mistaken that

a) you thought it would be a laff to attack me twice last night - crayons, irony.

b) started the war with +1/arselicking and schoolgirl period.

c) I ignored you the first times but you kept pushing.

d) you failed to answer the questions on irony and beach?

If you had integrity and didn't run away from questions like a little girl, you wouldn't be levelling false accusations and projecting.

You can't expect anyone to engage with you if 1. you have nothing to say and 2. you run away like a poof.

Rattled ?

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What fucking business is it of yours?

I live exactly where I want to be, the longest we have ever been in a place and if I didn't like it, I would move to somewhere better. 

Because you obviously have an opinion on fucking ahin! Also you asked me where I lived and I politely answered.

It's called manners, you should try some.

18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What's wrong with having an opinion on things? Given your moronic outlook and the limitations of your communication skills, you find yourself unable to have an opinion on anything. Even when you are posturing about what the solution might be (Abz city centre) you came out with total thick nonsense (free occupancy) which shows a complete lack of experience and intellect. At least you preceded that total bollocks with "I'm not sure". Thick cunt. 

? Cannot wait to hear what the 'Trump of Aberdeen' business rejuvenation plan for Union Street is given you have an opinion on ahin.

Fud.

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I am going to lunch. You'll keep.

Why did you vote Tory?

Well not having managed to speak directly to everyone who votes in the area to collect the reasons behind returning a Tory, but I will step up my efforts and come back to you.

Prior to the last few elections, this area was always a safe Liberal Democrat seat, but we all know what happened there unfortunately.