The Pish Christmas Present Thread

Fridge

• 11 months later...

Aye, so how did he get the spare one in the loft?

I assume that he used the one in situ, climbed up it and took the spare one down however he was not wired up correctly so I wouldn't rule out him giving away the original loft and hiring a cherry picker to get the spare one down.

How do you end up with a spare loft ladder anyway?

Don't know, he was a right weirdo.

Thats's what Im getting at. No-one would buy a spare loft ladder, and climb up the existing one and put a spare one in the loft ' just in case'. 

Also if you were of the mind that you needed a spare loft ladder then you wouldn't just suddenly give it away.

He sounds like a fucking prick this guy. 

He was different, he made MT look like Albert Einstein. I always thought that if he had access to firearms that he had the potential to go postal and wipe out the workforce.

Thankfully there are pretty good gun laws here as I reckon I'd be pretty high on his hit list due to me ripping the piss out of him on a regular basis.

Here the fact he's a prick has a lot more to do with this than you're giving it credit for Hanz son - that's what makes it noteworthy; just how extraordinary it is.

Why would this cunt do this?

Heads scratched up and down - not a fucking clue.

He's a prick. End of.

Looking back, I think he was a grippit cunt.

At the end of the day - his actions have been justified. 5he lassie was delighted (wasn't she?)

Never met her, he did say she was delighted as it was an off the wall present.

She must have been missing something to have hooked up with that arsehole.

I'll be getting my stocking ive had since i was about 5. Clementine at the bottom a brookmyre or rankine, depending on whose got a Christmas book out. And the whites. And some toys from oxfam.

Suppose a loft ladder could come in handy if your stocking is hung too high and you're vertically challenged eg Tup