Subs:

Ward

Considine

The Rat (Begrudgingly)

GMS

Flood

McKenna

Cosgrove

Very good first X1 and strong bench. Really hard to leave Andrew Considine out of the first X1 and not find places on the bench for Ryan Christie and Scott Vernon, however who could you drop?

The Rat shouldnt be anywhere near any line-up in here however hypothetical it is. Subhuman scum of the highest order. And not that great. Tidy at best.

He was our captain ffs and he lied when he told us he wasnt going there. Ive no problem with our players moving on, but not to them, and not our captain, and dont lie about it.

• Upvote 1

If Cosgrove keeps up his scoring ratio, he'll be ahead of Rooney in that starting 11 for TOTD. 

Lying Jack should be nowhere near that side either. What did he actually do? When he was injured or suspended, we were a better team. The opposite can be said for Shinnie. 

Lewis

Logan - I can't think of anyone else atm that would displace him, which says more about our lack of good FBs than Logan as he's been dog shit for 2 seasons now.

Hector - good shout. He was very good.

Anderson

Lowe - This is a tough one as we've not had a decent LB in years, and you can't put Shinnie there as he played LB only a couple of times.

McGinn - can't understand anyone who has ommited him in the TOTD. He's been absolutely brilliant for us for a long time now, he's obviously declining but his goals and influence over the years can't be taken away

Shinnie

McLean

Hayes

Christie - Between him and Maddison, I think he had a bigger impact on the side. 

Rooney 

Subs - Robson, Maddison, Ward, Considine, Cosgrove

• Upvote 1

Lewis

Hector Anderson Reynolds 

Robson Ferguson  Shinnie

McLean    

McGinn                           Hayes

Rooney

Formation's all to fuck as didn't want Shinnie wasted at LB so hes doing a classic overlap with wee Johnny.

Cant believe Im including Mcginn  :clangers2:.  Options people, I need options! 

Nae loans though!

Lewis

Logan Anderson McKenna Lowe

McLean Shinnie

McGinn Christie Hayes

Rooney

Subs: Ward, Reynolds, 1st time Arnason, Robson, Maddison, Fraser, Cosgrove

Honourable shout to the 3 months that Peter Pawlett was good. A great time in our lives.

EDIT: First game of the season doesn't include Considine of course... we assume we're done with him. Couple injuries and suspensions will occur, resulting in Andy Considine getting into the team at either CB or LB. He goes on to keep his place in the side by being consistent as fuck and plays 90% of the season.

Lewis

Logan Anderson Hector Lowe

McLean Shinnie

McGinn Christie Hayes

Rooney

Subs - Ward, Considine, Reynolds, Jack (yuck), Maddison, Fraser/GMS, Cosgrove

Can't decide between Fraser or GMS on the bench. Fraser clearly the better and more consistent player but was only here for about 5 mins before he left.

Lewis

Hector Anderson Reynolds

Robson Ferguson Shinnie

McLean

McGinn Hayes

Rooney

Formation's all to fuck as didn't want Shinnie wasted at LB so hes doing a classic overlap with wee Johnny.

Cant believe Im including Mcginn :clangers2:. Options people, I need options!

Nae loans though!

McGinn is the best player in the decade