What did you study/train as and what do you do now?

Betty Swallicks

Work

LOL

My sickness record at Baker was ridiculous.

Just too RnR for Monday's tbh

You'll never compete with my sick record at Edinburgh Council. Full year off. Monthly KIT (Keeping in touch) meetings. Staged return for 6 months then another 6 months off. They basically begged me to take redundancy (then fucked me over, that's another story)

Did an apprenticeship, packed it in after a year 

Went to Uni, kicked out after 8 months 

6 years with my current place of work. Doing alright. 

half tempted to jump on the open university style course to gain a trade (tech based) but prices are ridiculous. Convinced I’m gonna get a dragons den style idea and hit the big time anyway. 

Sales again was it?

Finance. How the fuck she survived is beyond belief. I never ever even bothered checking but I reckon due to her grade she is on at least 85k and final salarly pension. Take over soon so surely there will be a way to get her to fuck. How many youngsters would scream for a chance at quarter of that and actually put in a shift.

Left school at 15 with a handful of qualifications, nae idea what I wanted to do with myself career wise.

Fell into a job by chance in Oil and Gas that started out as a 2 week contract for emptying and cleaning shipping containers and never looked back.

Now head bummer for a department in an oil and gas company but in all honesty, still nae idea what I want to do with myself!

Left school at 15 with a handful of qualifications, nae idea what I wanted to do with myself career wise.

Fell into a job by chance in Oil and Gas that started out as a 2 week contract for emptying and cleaning shipping containers and never looked back.

Now head bummer for a department in an oil and gas company but in all honesty, still nae idea what I want to do with myself!

You bum people for a living?

I quickly realised when I got to about 17 that I didn't really like people very much, but they liked me, which was great. But I certainly didn't wanna study, with other mouth breathing people around me - lol. To counter or hide my misanthropy I started working in Care & Education. To give back. Fuck all money in it, but it's my calling. Still doing that. I love it.

Gonna spend New Years at one of my private students houses with her family. She's been with me for 5 years. I must be a no bad bastard.

I've actually just completed an online teaching qualification. If they had these online things when I was Emo McGee at 17 shit woulda been smoother.

If you wanna do something/anything you can. You are your only barrier. Your mind - It's your biggest ally or your worst enemy.

I am human and I need to be loved.

You say it's all in the mind but with my physique and poor technical skills, I'd be raped on a drill floor. Good for nothin else but being raped for two weeks.

Gotta play to your strengths. Hunk? Work around women. Poom poom

I quickly realised when I got to about 17 that I didn't really like people very much, but they liked me, which was great. But I certainly didn't wanna study, with other mouth breathing people around me - lol. To counter or hide my misanthropy I started working in Care & Education. To give back. Fuck all money in it, but it's my calling. Still doing that. I love it.

Gonna spend New Years at one of my private students houses with her family. She's been with me for 5 years. I must be a no bad bastard.

I've actually just completed an online teaching qualification. If they had these online things when I was Emo McGee at 17 shit woulda been smoother.

If you wanna do something/anything you can. You are your only barrier. Your mind - It's your biggest ally or your worst enemy.

I am human and I need to be loved.

You’ve fucked up GB. Should have came up to Aberdeen and raped the North Sea.

Skills required zero.

Every single company I have worked for have about 5 people who are fucking shit hot and way beyond my comprehension what they are talking about.

Rest of the folk are just ripping the piss. You get £27k as a student placement ffs. My first job I was on £5 am hour.

Started as Mechanical technician as an apprentice.

Company let us go after completing so studied BSC in Mech Eng.

Couldn’t get work related to it so fucked off offshore for 6 months as a shove in. Been rotational ever since apart from a year in Aberdeen doing a Monday - Friday job.

Still comes in handy when folk think you’re a safety man that knows fuck all and you can bamboozle them with technical stuff.

Doing my PMP just now just to keep the mind active and add another string to the bow.