Bruce Anderson

I'd say yes, start him but he needs to play in a two. This one up top is beginning to grind my gears. It sin't the best.

Word of caution, the last laddie we demanded to play after scoring against Sevco was pretty root against Dundee.

Frank Ross.

I thought he was one of our better players against Dundee before he got subbed off!

So which cheek does he favour?

May as well get this part of the subject out of the way early, before we find out if he's really great or not.

Is he Aberdonian or other? In other words. Will Millertime love him or loathe him?

Local lad. Loved his interview.

• Upvote 2

I'd probably go with the following right now, anti-hoofball line up (assuming Hoban can be back for Dundee). I'm also assuming a new signing can come in for the suspended Logan

Lewis

Logan Devlin Considine Hoban

GMS Ferguson Shinnie Wright

McGinn Anderson

Impressed me yesterday even if he didn't score his energy changed us as we lacked ideas and we were one paced, good to see a young player come on and swim rather than sink especially in that fixture.

He had a brilliant touch when he came on, was happy running into channels, always looking for the ball.

RE fans going easy on him

Didn't Craig Storie burst on to the scene and then fade into obscurity, with fans angered of his bit part role? It's irrelevant what the fans want, it's what happens behinds closed doors that matters

It's not so much that it's more that if Bruce start next week and nothing goes right for him, don't slaughter him, actually allow him to develop, if he ends up being a bit part player making a difference from the bench then great use him that way, if he starts and looks like he can cope then keep trying him.