Ukip Leader Tells The Truth On Failed Euro Project

Jocky Balboa

Very easy to be wise after the fact and pull others up for perceived mistakes. This guy comes across as a dangerous zealot in dire need of a stern kicking.

That was my view on UKIP initially. Diet BNP. They're not. They were predicting for a long time that the Euro would be a massive failure, they don't have policies such as 'foreigners are evil' or 'no immigrants', they have serious reservations about us being in the Euro from a purely political point of view, that it does us no good, and that an EU council should not dictate our laws.

That was my view on UKIP initially. Diet BNP. They're not. They were predicting for a long time that the Euro would be a massive failure, they don't have policies such as 'foreigners are evil' or 'no immigrants', they have serious reservations about us being in the Euro from a purely political point of view, that it does us no good, and that an EU council should not dictate our laws.

Fair enough. I had them down as Diet Huns but in all honesty I haven't looked into it. Didn't get a good vibe off of that guy though. Wouldn't trust him with kids.

The guy is full of shit. The EU is the best thing thats happened to Europe since the end of WW2. The fact the Euro is in trouble isn't due to a single currency being unworkable, but due to the the rues being bent too far.

If you wait long enough you will be right eventually, even a broken clock is right twice a day, and this guy is a fucking clown.

The guy is full of shit. The EU is the best thing thats happened to Europe since the end of WW2. The fact the Euro is in trouble isn't due to a single currency being unworkable, but due to the the rues being bent too far.

If you wait long enough you will be right eventually, even a broken clock is right twice a day, and this guy is a fucking clown.

His first name is Nigel... :itch-chin:

Saw this posted on an American site by some far-right fruitloop who takes every opportunity to dog Europe.

Someone pointed out that Nigel Farage, the guy in the video, finished in third place in one election behind a guy and his inflatable dolphin. That doesn't really relate to what he's saying here, but I thought it was fucking hilarious all the same.

Posh cunt with a private plane who thinks he knows what the common man (or woman) is about, but is in fact just another posh cunt with a private plane who is marginally less electable than an inflatable dolphin.

45901789.jpg

Saw this posted on an American site by some far-right fruitloop who takes every opportunity to dog Europe.

Someone pointed out that Nigel Farage, the guy in the video, finished in third place in one election behind a guy and his inflatable dolphin. That doesn't really relate to what he's saying here, but I thought it was fucking hilarious all the same.

Posh cunt with a private plane who thinks he knows what the common man (or woman) is about, but is in fact just another posh cunt with a private plane who is marginally less electable than an inflatable dolphin.

45901789.jpg

Far right you say? Shurely shome mishtake Moneypenny!

:lolrangers:
  • 2 years later...

While I am not a UKIP fan, I agree with them on the EU issue.

IMHO, Yes Scotland missed a trick by assuming YES voters want to stay in the EU and should have shown that UKIP don't own the debate on the subject by pledging an EU referendum after independence. I for one will vote for an exit in 2017.

• Upvote 1

While I am not a UKIP fan, I agree with them on the EU issue.

IMHO, Yes Scotland missed a trick by assuming YES voters want to stay in the EU and should have shown that UKIP don't own the debate on the subject by pledging an EU referendum after independence. I for one will vote for an exit in 2017.

Good point about Yes Scotland being glibly pro-EU (a fact which made a nonsense of their stance re the UK).

I like some aspects of the EU but its really corrupt and needs reform - however, all they ever do is talk about reform, so I am strongly tempted to vote for an exit too.

I would see the UK leaving the EU as a major blow against the SNPs separatism - another reason an "out" vote appeals.

Quite frankly who gives a fuck about the banks. who gives a fuck about coporations.

The endless pursuit of growth is what is fucking the average man in this country. who gives a fuck if the economy doesnt 'grow'

These cunts have spent 5 years implementing austerity and the result is, we have increased borrowing and debt. and they're talking about MORE austerity.

Fuck these cunts. Let banks die if they can't manage their affairs, let corporations and fat cat cunts move abroad if they don't like paying tax.

• Upvote 1

I don't give a fuck I just found it interesting that the fearmongers that pushed that banks would leave scotland if we went independent aren't batting an eyelid that it could also happen if we exit the EU.

Aye fatjim, i agree with you - i wasn't meaning you gave a fuck, just making a general point.

Good point about Yes Scotland being glibly pro-EU (a fact which made a nonsense of their stance re the UK).

I like some aspects of the EU but its really corrupt and needs reform - however, all they ever do is talk about reform, so I am strongly tempted to vote for an exit too.

I would see the UK leaving the EU as a major blow against the SNPs separatism - another reason an "out" vote appeals.

But all you guys always say we are stronger together not apart

• Upvote 1

The dissollution of Europe would leave the continent as a variety of squabbling, minor nation states, at the mercy of the American and Asian power-blocs.

Europe is relevant on the world stage, even the Yanks had to acknowledge as much during the abortive GE - Honeywell Merger. That came as a huge shock this side of the Atlantic, when the rest of the world started taking Europe more seriously. As a collection of fully independent states, Europe becomes irrelevant again, at least until the Germans kick another war off.

I doubt the French and Germans are as thick as the majority of Britons when it comes to Europe, but I guess you never know.

• Upvote 2

Yet you were happy to vote for Westminster's corruption.