Aberdeen v Celtic (2 - 1)

Think i went to my co-record Five Aberdeen games in a season that season, wasn`t at that one though .

was it on the box ? pretty sure i was watching that in The Bank pub - Tottenham after the Spurs game .

Might have been on Sky. It was one of those 5:30 kick offs on Saturday night which got stopped after the trouble at the Dons v Huns game later in the same season.

You heard wrong, they are moving folk in the south.

How does the ticket service online work, it's saying I don't have enough points to buy a ticket? Strange as they've sold me tickets over the phone for just about every all ticket match for the past decade? Has it changed? I had to register.

You heard wrong, they are moving folk in the south.

How does the ticket service online work, it's saying I don't have enough points to buy a ticket? Strange as they've sold me tickets over the phone for just about every all ticket match for the past decade? Has it changed? I had to register.

Don't normally allow within 3 or 4 postal days of game to order online. Might be the problem.

If Pawlett, Robson and Flood play to the best of their ability and Celtic play the same side they've been playing recently the midfield battle will be intriguing - since their defeat at Parkhead (when Lennon received some stick for going 4-4-2 against our 4-5-1 and subsequently losing the midfield battle) they have shifted to a 4-3-1-2 formation with width being provided by the full backs and not wide midfielders or attackers.

If we flood the midfield with 5 again we should certainly not be getting overrun in there and hopefully us actually getting the better of it.

Got my tickets today. South Stand sold out Except uncovered section which had 350 seats left. Richard Donald lower sold out and upper middle section and section nearest the tunnel sold out. I got two RDU in the section closest to the away fans. Should be a cracking atmosphere. I'm taking the missus to her first ever game.