Leighton Sacked

If this was Del's decision then he is going further and further up in my estimation with every day he is at the club. We've all known the need for a change in this department and this is the first step.

Brave decision and would suggest that Langfield's future at the club is in doubt. Jim you were my hero as a kid and I thank you for serving the club for so long but this change needed to happen. All the best.

happy fucking days

there is no evidence of him ever improving a goalkeeper. nor sourcing one.

Hopefully clangers takes over on a trial basis for next season.

Brown sub.

Rogers on loan to Falkirk.

New international class number 1 keeper.

REJOICE

Brilliant news! Deek obviously saw him for what he was - an incompetent miserable wage thief.

Just need rid of the GWT now (and Clangers of course).

What is the GWT even doing? Or meant to be doing?

Hopefully clangers takes over on a trial basis for next season.

Maybe Clangers is to coaching what Leighton was to playing... and Langfield is to playing what Leighton is to coaching!!

Another good decision by McInnes. A great servant to the club as a player but there was nothing to suggest he was a capable goalkeeping coach. He was brought back to the club by Brown through sentiment, and shouldn't have been.

All the best, Jim.

Another positive this brings is the potential for McInnes to find another coach that he considers part of 'his' team making it harder for another team to buy him.

I would already think if someone wanted McInnes he would most likely refuse to move without Docherty, Kirk and Sheerin. If we add another one to that it is certainly becoming a very very expensive price tag to prize them all away.

Great news. I think we just need to get the testimonial out the way and langfield will be gone as well.

The fact we're looking at a loan gk from city says to me we are looking for a new number 1. What's the point in city loaning us a gk to sit on the bench or play in the development league. Can do that in England.

Another positive this brings is the potential for McInnes to find another coach that he considers part of 'his' team making it harder for another team to buy him.

I would already think if someone wanted McInnes he would most likely refuse to move without Docherty, Kirk and Sheerin. If we add another one to that it is certainly becoming a very very expensive price tag to prize them all away.

I actually think Sheerin may have been brought in to promote within should McInnes go somewhere down the line. Would make sense.

hallelujah, the fucking shit smearer has smeared his last excrement down the pittodrie walls, I'm sure his cheery demeanour will be even better,

To be fair to him he was a world class goalkeeper, who was never rated in the international game and club wise he was as good a keeper as we ever had.

But as a coach he was a fucking inept, cretin,

I actually think Sheerin may have been brought in to promote within should McInnes go somewhere down the line. Would make sense.

I thought this as well, think he'd be a good choice to step up... In a few years though.

If your going be serious contenders for cups and titles you need a solid coaching team. Cooper and Leighton just seemed lazy appointments compared to what Mciness is trying to achieve.