Ronaldo To Juventus

His resale value will decrease, but that's about all.

For some teams spending money to improve your playing squad is considered a good thing.

FIAT are apparently helping to finance the deal and their workers and furious. Its just weird that the big hitters PSG / Chelsea / Man City / Utd didn't even look a him. Tells me they don't think he's worth it. Could be a master stroke. Could be a disaster. Time will tell.

FIAT are apparently helping to finance the deal and their workers and furious. Its just weird that the big hitters PSG / Chelsea / Man City / Utd didn't even look a him. Tells me they don't think he's worth it. Could be a master stroke. Could be a disaster. Time will tell.

Italy have lower income tax than France, Germany and the UK. It may only be 2% lower but when you're earning 120m over 4 years its still 2.4m over his contract, 600k a year.

Ronaldo had his pick of where he wanted to go, he's went where he's financially best off and can still win trophies. He could've went to China for a really big pay day and he might still do that in 2-3 years time to put another whack in the bank before he retires.

Think it's also fairly obvious Juve want to be seen as one of the big European clubs. They've won the Italian league many years in a row and want to push on. The publicity and spotlight on their club is worth it for them I guess.

In other news, who really gives a fuck.

cool

beers

Fucking sign someone Milne you teuchter cunt.

Italy have lower income tax than France, Germany and the UK. It may only be 2% lower but when you're earning 120m over 4 years its still 2.4m over his contract, 600k a year.

Ronaldo had his pick of where he wanted to go, he's went where he's financially best off and can still win trophies. He could've went to China for a really big pay day and he might still do that in 2-3 years time to put another whack in the bank before he retires.

Majority don't even bother to pay their taxes.