Lets all laugh at Hearts

thon gormless lookin yokel cunt berra is the worst piece eh fuckin shyte ehv seen oan a pitch in many a year..how the fuck is that prik gittin a gemme fir these cunts..ir thir support that passiv thi sit back n gie this cunt an easy ride..ez the worst cunt oot- nae only a passenger but an error prone cunt..n ez goat thon jamielangfield chercter trait e coverin up ez gaffs  gittin lippy n shouting n gurnin it the ref n ez teammates..ez anither pert eh the cancer thit devourin thon ramshackl club fae the inside oot

absolutely disgusting that you have spent 24m on that ugly thing. So is there no hospitality at all in the new stand? You spent that kind of money for absolutely no financial gain whatsoever?

Before the 24m splurge out top tier corporate was the Gorgie Road end. Behind the goals opposite you.

24m later, and its still the Gorgie Road end.

Cos she didn't think corporate boxes were a thing worth doing. And. The architect fucked up making corporate facilities too difficult with the size and shape left inside.

We have a Skyline restaurant. Pitched with a view of the castle. We built the stand. And the restaurant can't see the castle.

Welcome to my world...

Skins getting a kicking on there from a few of his fellow Jambos :-)

I wouldn't know. I'm banned. And have no interest in what they say. All new breed, Budge cult, Remainers, probably still greetin at Levein's psuedo demotion and planning a surprise cake and presentation for Dr Budge at the AGM. Kickback got infested years ago and is now an official arm of the club.

• Dildo 1

Bebo was in talks with afc once about making this place official

That's why he removed the 'have you ever hit a woman' thread n

This place was never going to become an official outlet for the club... as I remember, AFC were in contact with us, potentially looking to cooperate on a number of matters - Bebo would know the details.  To my knowledge, nothing ever came of it... the club backing off probably coincided with the rise of the PG's!  :laughing:

In many ways I see a lot of Hearts in us.

Always raging about style of football, own board, own players, young players. An irrational hatred of every other club including their own.

However a great passion for their club. They like us know they are shite and just get on with it. A disgusting club and fan base. Just the way it should be.

@WHS - Budge yesterday announced Hearts are confident they can gain a European spot by finishing 4th under Stendel. Clawing back 20 points at this stage in the season is a tough task.

I remind you Budge doesn't even know the rules. She probably thinks it's 15 points for a win. To hand Stendel a team rooted in last place, with our squad of losers, and demand Europe!? I think she's just angry fans have forced change on her and will see this new non Levein manager as a rag doll for her soon.

Europe. Honestly.

• Dildo 1

LOL at that thread "can't wait for natural order to be restored" Hearts have thrown millions and millions at trying to cement themselves as the 3rd best/biggest club up here and have constantly failed.  A very weird fan base with a team full of hatchet men, you're going back 15 years since they last played some decent football and that team is what played a huge part in them going bust and having a points deduction.  You need to go back to the 2011/12 season to find them finishing above us, it's laughable that they talk as if they've always been above us and better when the tables prove otherwise, the year after that we finished 8th and they somehow, despite natural order managed to finish 9th, all credit to the cunts.

• Upvote 6