Where Are They Now

The oaf maybe did sign Severin but the deal was actually done by Pele, he mustve had some sober days he tried to get Robson too.

No it wasn't.

Correct it actually was Tango who signed him. The signings Pele did make before he was binned were Adams & Craig

• Upvote 1

which manager signed woodthorpe? was he around at time of relegation playoffs, league cup win etc?

wiki has him at Dons three years 94-97

He was one of the players brought in by Willie Miller when he was making wholesale changes to the playing squad, I think John Inglis came in that year as well. For such a tremendous defender as a player, he had a very poor eye for one as a manager (or at least was badly let down by his scouts).

He was one of the players brought in by Willie Miller when he was making wholesale changes to the playing squad, I think John Inglis came in that year as well. For such a tremendous defender as a player, he had a very poor eye for one as a manager (or at least was badly let down by his scouts).

Funny thing this season recruitment wise has a lot similarities to that 1994-1995 season

Fyvie away to Cove Rangers apparently.

WOW if true.

What an example for us to hold up to kids thinking of moving on too soon. Absolute waste if he ends up going part time in his mid 20s. Such a billy big balls one time I met him in his Mum's shop - I'd be very surprised if he did give up on the full time

WOW if true.

What an example for us to hold up to kids thinking of moving on too soon. Absolute waste if he ends up going part time in his mid 20s. Such a billy big balls one time I met him in his Mum's shop - I'd be very surprised if he did give up on the full time

I think he's fucked by his multiple injuries more than anything.

But yes, a cautionary tale for the youngsters.  Unfortunately footballers are thick as shit and will pay it no attention.

Rory McArdles performance at RB for Northern Ireland v Scotland was probably the worst I've ever seen any Aberdeen player. It made Shinnies performance for Scotland look like a 9/10.  

Never see his one at down at Hearts when we got absolutely pumped?

£300,000 forked out for him too

WOW if true.

His years at Wigan will have made him comfortable for life (and landed him a medal). I don't think he will have any regrets, even if his career was to end tomorrow