Do You Like Drinking?

terenceandphilip

some of us actually like the sociable element to it.and the taste.you get yourself a decent beer or wine and its very palatable. can imagine your harcuses of this world though go for the solo loner binge drinking aspect of it though.

No one said they didn't enjoy the social side of it. Only time I ever see some of mates is in the pub.

well i never. mr intelligent canna spell afc chat.

dumb island batard

bit like a Burger King employee getting his order wrong.

Much like El Padre was before, now Harcus, being overly concerned by a typo, or a spelling mistake, from posters who earn considerably more than he, is rather ironic.

• Upvote 1

Oof, you can't hide class.

Check the definition of class, do you think by daily, continually and repetitively correcting posters, with one letter spelling mistakes, or two, on a football forum. Is smart, cool, funny, anything other rthat being a knob ?

The r before that was for your benefit.

• Upvote 4

Was children allowed in pub? No, you cunt,

I even phoned the bar to ask.

While the thought of beating you, often, appealed to me, and it will come, soon. There is no way I am having my 7 year old stand outside as im inside playing pool.

My time with him ,precipitates destroying you.

Check the definition of class, do you think by daily, continually and repetitively correcting posters, with one letter spelling mistakes, or two, on a football forum. Is smart, cool, funny, anything other rthat being a knob ?

The r before that was for your benefit.

And what does any of that have to do with my wage, your wage or anyone's wage on here?

The worst thing about drinking must be the heebie-jeebies after a weekend or extended sesh. The shiver that won't go away and the cold sweats that make it impossible to sleep - right up until about ten minutes before it's time to get up, then all of a sudden you feel like you could drop-off nae bother.

I don't think I ever got them when I was younger - but I suppose you've got to take a break for them to take hold, which I never did.

Some gadgie invents a cure for the HJs, he deserves a knighthood.

• Upvote 2