Shay Logan

Bit fkn selfish of you no?

I love Shay, But If your mentioning wanting to be nearer your kids you probably shouldn't go on record saying that champions league football can sway you,

Anyhoo sorry a bit Jeremy Kyle that one I have been enthusiastically on asdas finest rum and am somewhat emotional, Cant fucking wait for the game

Noted in DM's pre match interview with Chick last night that he mentioned "we have all of current 1st team squad signed up again"

Maybe just a slip of the tongue but hopefully he does sign as he is one of our better players, I'd worry what plan B was and having to take in someone else would detract from more important roles to fill

Without even seeing it I'd bet my mortgage that Logan was trying to go forward up the right following the roasting from Derek at half time about creating fuck all up that side for Church to feed off taken on board by all members of the team bar 1, the outside fucking right!

What's the point in commenting really?

We were shite. We were ALL shite.

Doesn't seem to stop them pilfering our best players on free transfers though. Shitebags. What league are these cunts even in? 1? 2? Was bad enough when we lost Kari Arnason to them, I hope to fuck we don't lose Shay as well.

Championship.

Think Colin Wanker is their manager.

although goal three was comedy gold I have to say my first comment as it happened is "where the holy f_ck is logan"

The BBC highlights show exactly what happened, Logan started going ahead of the attacker when we had possession and therefore was caught out of position when we lost the ball...don't think he can be blamed at all.

If standard of Rotheram can be based on Adam Collin who we don't rate good enough to replace keeper who has cost us vital games then don't think it would be a great move playing wise for Shay but no doubt would improve his earnings and be nearer all his kids