Dundee Away

Aye right and you psychically knew he was going to say that before you posted your comment eh?

No. It's fucking obvious.

Mark Stewart finds the net with a goal from inside the box to the bottom left corner of the goal. Dundee 1-2 Aberdeen.

In other words the statue in the sticks stands rooted to the spot as he's beaten at the post again. :clangers2:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No. It's fucking obvious.

Mark Stewart finds the net with a goal from inside the box to the bottom left corner of the goal. Dundee 1-2 Aberdeen.

In other words the statue in the sticks stands rooted to the spot as he's beaten at the post again. :clangers2:

Were you listening to Northsound? "The defence just switched off" their words.

Between Redstar's constant shit about Brown (old) and the rest with the Langfield hate no matter what... you're a bunch of right boring cunts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Between Redstar's constant shit about Brown (old) and the rest with the Langfield hate no matter what... you're a bunch of right boring cunts.

Those RedTV clowns never slag off Langfield, even if he was to punch the ball into his own net.

The don't eben call him by his real nickname, they call him 'Langers'.

Between your constant moaning about other folk moaning and living in Australia...you're a right boring cu*t

Lighten up ffs...we just won 3-1...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Great performance.

McGinn is indeed a goal scoring genius.

We looked fairly assured all over the park.

We weren't that troubled in the middle with Vernon playing there.

McGinn though has discovered the knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Fantastic return from him.

Poor goal to concede, but it wasn't to take away from a deserved win.

Fraser came on to the inevitable boo's.

I can understand it.

Some folk boo'd his every touch, but it doesn't help things.

I'd remove him from the equation.

Great shift from young Cammy Smith.

I was beginning to wonder what the fuss is surrounding him, but he put in a great 90 mins and he can only grow from it. Well played.

In fact I think all our young players did well today. Fraser barely touched the ball, but ggecrest did well.

Happy bus journey up the road.

I'm off to get pusses!

• Upvote 1

You are right.

I think it was RUL that rightly outted a few arseholes on here last week who shout the odds when they haven't actually seen the game

Unbelievable.

• Downvote 1

In fact I think all our young players did well today. Fraser barely touched the ball, but ggecrest did well.

Happy bus journey up the road.

I'm off to get pusses!

These young players seem to come through all the time, I've never heard of him, is he foreign?

Best of luck in getting pusses too.

• Downvote 2

A MachineGinn if you like ;)

That suits another song for him actually :dc:

The McManimum song.

McGinn again na na na na na

McGinn again na na na na

McGinn again na na na na na

Na na na, na na na, na na na na na na na na na na

:dance:

For McGinn all we need to do is sing "McGinn again" to the Muppets theme when he scores.

What to the Mnah Mnah song ?

Do keep up min.

Upstairs in the Centenary bar was a joke, full of folk smashing glasses and wrecking the place.

10 men went to mow can get to fuck as well, fed up of cunt's trying to start that tedious song every 5 minutes :suicide:

Seems to be some kind of running joke (!) to go in there and ruin the place, going by what i've heard/seen last few times down in Dundee - poor from the Dons fans that. Hunnish behaviour