Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Spfl Referees Are Shite Thread

Fouls

Home24

Away14

Kicked off the park tonight. Though we'd likely have lost anyway given yhe shambolic setup we started with.

McCrorie, Jack, Alves and Miller all could have had 2 bookings and in a couple of cases straight reds.

GMS not given penalty when clipped at least twice, once while shooting - potentially a red too, potentially only game changing moment for us.

3rd goal clearly offside.

McInnes needs to put pressure on the referee in his pre match conference this week, play 433, and go for their throats. When I heard the team in the car I predicted at least a 2-0 defeat.

• Upvote 1

Don't know who's commentating, but as soon as gollum points to the spot he says ' thats a crazy challenge from motherwell'.

I hate Scottish football, i mean really, why do we bother?

I think that’s Celtic tv commentary, it’s actually worse than the hun version.

I agree with the last part, why the fuck do we bother.

• Site Sponsor

The offside decision last night was a complete joke. If it remained 2-0 we were still in it. It came during a spell when we were on top.

Chairmen of the other clubs should all be meeting and handing the SPFL an ultimatum on the decisions constantly going the bigots way. It won't happen as they are too feart.

As far as I'm concerned Celtic's record ended last night. Well done Motherwell.

Reeks of 'just get in the box and throw yourself over, I'll give anything' to preserve their record.

Feel it for Motherwell this week. Almost shameless. Collum despised in Gorgie. Loves Celtic almost as much as he hates Hearts.

No country in the world would experience a greater change from tv evidence in-game. IF managed by impartial foreigners and NOT weegie fans in power.

Reeks of 'just get in the box and throw yourself over, I'll give anything' to preserve their record.

Feel it for Motherwell this week. Almost shameless. Collum despised in Gorgie. Loves Celtic almost as much as he hates Hearts.

No country in the world would experience a greater change from tv evidence in-game. IF managed by impartial foreigners and NOT weegie fans in power.

The Huns one last night was similar IMO,

They new Dallas would give them anything he could.

Tansey swings his leg at a bouncing loose ball and Holt runs from nowhere to get himself of it and hit the deck.

The Huns one last night was similar IMO,

They new Dallas would give them anything he could.

Tansey swings his leg at a bouncing loose ball and Holt runs from nowhere to get himself of it and hit the deck.

Think it was naive of Tansey. Stupid challenge at Ibrox at 0-0. But 3rd was 100% offside. Shite Sevco team. Thought yous would have done them. Holt looked brilliant. Which was annoying. We got £60k. Ffs.

Think it was naive of Tansey. Stupid challenge at Ibrox at 0-0. But 3rd was 100% offside. Shite Sevco team. Thought yous would have done them. Holt looked brilliant. Which was annoying. We got £60k. Ffs.

Definition niaive and clumsy of Tansey.

Just fucking grates when you know these paid up Masonic hun season ticket holder homer refs are going to go give any old shit as a penalty.

We need to pull out of the league and form another, fair one.

I said it ages ago. Corruption is woven into the very fabric of our game and it won't change.

Unless you support one of the two clubs fixing our game for themselves, you are making a fool of yourself funding this farce.

It has been almost 33 years since someone else won the league = obvious massive corruption.

• Upvote 1