Favourite Things To Do On Boxing Day

looksgoodinred

A mason got me my first job offshore and as I am working my notice I will need to go down that route again

Explains a lot. A racist and a mason. Not that there are any masons who are not racist.

As most huns are masons (and therefore racists), you must have a lot in common with them.

I couldn't mix with these bottom-feeders. Cunts to a man. Of the worst kind.

Boxing day ehl take me auld boy doon tae hunter square tae gie meh brither ez gift. Ez got him a new sleeping bag n a few cans n el gie him some leftovers eh the turkey. Eh hope lgir hinks about the hameless it this time eh year, shiz giy entitled in her cozy wee world eh me me me

i think about, and do what i can, for the homeless all year round AK. don't worry about me.

hope you and yours stay safe and enjoy the holidays, min

LGIR x

My favourite thing to do on Boxing Day used to be getting pished in the AM, wandering around in a drunken fucking mess until I remember I should be watching a Bond Film, then sticking on a Bond film and eating anything that gets within a foott of my face.

Course those days are gone... and I'll be stone cold sober, driving close to 300 miles along deserted, snow packed forest roads, with only random wildlife throwing themselves under my wheels to break the monotony.

You need to move house kelt

Nevada appeals.

I'd like to buy up a ghost town, you can get them reasonably priced, and go live there away from people.

I could get a bunch of dummies, dress them up, give them all names, stick them in the various abandoned houses and pretend they're my neighbours.

"Morning Mrs Khalifa. I see you have your tits out again.

*silence*

"Hello there, Mr McGhee... I see little Johnnie's waiting in the middle."

*nothing*

Brilliant.

• Upvote 1