Worth A Look?

I doubt we'll be after Hayes. DM will be looking at options down south.

I can see both Morgan and Allan ending up on loan at Hibs this January. 

Not saying we'll get Hayes or that we are serious. I am saying he'll be top of the list if we are to speak to Celtic about anyone.

Not saying we'll get Hayes or that we are serious. I am saying he'll be top of the list if we are to speak to Celtic about anyone.

I knew you weren't suggesting that.

I see John Marquis has fallen out with some of the Doncaster fans. Was reading that he feels under-appreciated there. DM saying we have cash to sign a striker if he's the right man. I wonder if we'll be back in for him. Scored 15 goals this season in all competitions. Would that mean Wilson would be away if he is looking to sign a new striker?

• Upvote 1

I'd almost be certain that the club have already decided we can and will get out of the Wilson loan.

Freezing him out if we have not done our homework on the above will be poor management.

We'll probably bid for a few strikers and get no where fast. A cyber pint says we'll end up with a loanee from England without half of Wilson's pedigree.

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

The Utd keeper Ziegrist looks better

I totally agree about Siegrist. But he wouldn't sign for us to play second fiddle to Lewis. Nor should he.....he's a better 'keeper all round.

However we are locked into Lewis until summer 2024

It won't be a popular opinion on here but I really think that giving him the new contract for so long (with the captaincy thrown in) is a decision we will come to regret 

• Dildo 1